The official app of FILMSCHOOLFEST MUNICH. Since 1981, FILMSCHOOLFEST MUNICH is known as one of the significant festival hot spots for young filmmakers worldwide. Every year around 60 selected shorts are in the competition. International star-directors such as Lars von Trier, Susanne Bier, Thomas Vinterberg and Caroline Link have shown some of their very first shorts at Filmschoolfest. Besides its program the festival hosts special competitions as well as events.
The FILMSCHOOLFEST MUNICH app offers:
- Choice of language: English / German
- Film program with filter options (A-Z / section / date / cinema), extended search (date / time / cinema / country) as well as text search for film title and director
- Info on venues and how to reach them
- Festival planner: overview of favorite screenings
- General information on FILMSCHOOLFEST MUNICH
- minor bugfixes
- Internationale Muenchner Filmwochen GmbH
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 - Internationale Münchner Filmwochen GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.