By MonkSeal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● Import your PDF callsheets!
● FilmTouch™ is The Private Callsheet Manager for Film Industry Crew Members.
● It imports your PDF callsheets and crew lists into a private, searchable list of your jobs, companies and coworkers.
● And it stores their phone numbers and e-mail addresses so you can quickly contact them without fumbling for a callsheet.
● Search through all the Camera Assistants you've worked with...
● Tap to call the Gang Boss on your way to set... (or Transpo Captain for you TV and Feature people.)
● Look up the last time you worked with that Producer, and...
● Finally "remember" people's names.
● No one else can see the callsheets you import but you. They're all completely private. Using FilmTouch does NOT violate your NDA.
● Callsheets need to be text-based PDF's. (Unfortunately FilmTouch can't read scans, and OCR is not reliable enough).
● FilmTouch was designed around Commercials, Music Videos and Industrials. Results may not be perfect with Feature and Episodic callsheets.
● There's a FAQ available at filmtouch.com/support
What's New in Version 1.5
● Support for new screen resolutions (and by "new" we mean devices that have been around for more than two years now).
● Updated to eliminate warning that the app "may slow down your device." This was never really true, but it was a good way for Apple to shame us into updating our app.
● Although we hadn't updated the app in a while, we'd been hard at work on the server which improves app functionality.
Great pro tool
FilmTouch is getting me organized! It's a great way to instantly recall past jobs and an invaluable tool for cross referencing previous jobs so I can put familiar faces together with names instead of vague memories.
Does What's It Says
It does take your callsheets and converts them but it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of data management. You can't delete bad imports and you can't access your sheets if you don't have service.