By Brisbane City Council
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wildlife warriors: dive into a gripping struggle for survival right in your own backyard.
It's raining trouble, with a storm of pollutants pouring onto your property.
The runoff flows straight into a local creek packed with silver perch.
Only you can save them.
Build your very own rain garden to filter out the nasties by dragging plants, pipes and other materials into the path of the oncoming water.
Earn extra credits to beef up your defences. You'll need them, because the stormwater just keeps on coming.
• Fast and furious action
• Groovy music and sound effects
• The world's cutest cast of characters
Soak up the excitement with this fun new twist on tower defence.
Your fishy friends need you. The clock's ticking, and every drop counts!
Great concept. I would love this for my students to correspond with an upcoming rain garden project, but screen errors won't allow me to play.
Interesting but it doesn't work
Saw this on NOAA and thought cool but the game seems to be missing a lot of components.
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 13, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Brisbane City Council
- © 2012 Brisbane City Council
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.