FilterIO is the mobile solution for any organization that want to securely distribute training and resources to mobile users in a mobile format using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Initial setup of a distribution account is required for content publishers. No programming necessary as the search and end user interfaces are part of your account. Contact us for information regarding account setup. End users only need a mobile device and the Filter App.
After initial download of the Filter app, mobile users can filter and access the content they need at any time. Files can be updated with the click of a single button whenever a web connection is established, ensuring users that they have the most up-to-date resources. Otherwise, all previously downloaded content can be viewed regardless of whether or not a connection is available.
Some of the Features after we setup your portal:
- Easily manage content from your desktop with FTP software
- Unlike SiteClone, No programming is necessary to deploy your documents
- Bookmark pages in PDF's
- Bookmark Videos
- Manage BookMarks
- Full Text Search of all documents while offline or online
- Support for Unity packages
- Control content expiration for compliance environments
- Product information: Files or a complete website
- User manuals: Easily deliver user manuals or any other content
- Videos: Apps can be configured to allow the user to determine which videos they download
Custom Apps based on the Filter™ Engine are also available.
Update for store requirements.
- Ep Visual Design, Inc.
- 62.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2015 Ep Visual Design, Inc. Patents Pending
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.