The makers of Final Draft – the #1-selling screenwriting software in the world – now bring you the Final Draft Mobile™ app for iPad and iPhone.
Final Draft Mobile™ lets you write, edit and read Final Draft scripts on your iPad or iPhone. Create new scripts or edit existing ones with easy-to-use features such as Tab and Enter navigation, ScriptNotes, SmartType, and more.
Easily move your Final Draft 11 scripts from desktop to iPad or iPhone and back again via iCloud, Dropbox, or email. Your scripts will appear perfectly paginated and formatted to industry standards every time.
• Go paperless and carry all your scripts with you everywhere you go
• Send or share your Final Draft FDX file between all your devices and computers. Always be on the same page with Dropbox or iCloud
• Easily change script elements with classic Tab and Enter functionality or through the Elements bar (iPad) or Menu (iPhone)
• SmartType remembers your character names, scene headings and more
• Multi-language support - Write in over 95 different languages
• Bluetooth keyboard support
• Character Highlighting allows you to keep track of your characters for table reads or character development
• Add, color-code, label, and edit ScriptNotes or General Notes
• Perfectly paginates to US Letter and standard European (A4) page sizes
• Send feedback directly through the app
• Professionally formatted TV, Film, and Stage Play templates to help get you started
• Search your entire script for characters, locations, or other script elements
• Export scripts to PDF via Dropbox, iCloud, or email
• Saves the last page you're working on to get back to work quickly
• iPhone Page View shows 100% accurate Final Draft pagination, formatting, and line breaking
• Automatic More's and Continued's
• Multi-page Title Pages are supported for TV production scripts
• Includes production features like Scene Numbering, Omit Scenes, Colored and Locked Pages
• Shows Active or Collated Revisions with Colored Pages
• Quickly switch from one revision set to another
• Track key information with Cast Reports, Scene Reports, Location Reports, and more
• iPhone Scene Navigator allows you to easily jump to different scenes in your script
• Access all of the tools you need while maintaining context in your script in the iPhone Tools Menu
• Edit your Header and Footer
“Where has this been all my career?!? I put it through its paces doing a rewrite on the go-go-go. Does a great job. This is a real step forward! What more do you need on the road? (Maybe a chauffeur?)”
David Seidler – Writer / Academy Award® winner
The King's Speech, By Dawn's Early Light, Tucker: The Man and His Dream...
Added iPad Pro 11-inch support
Ratings and Reviews
I love the mobile version and it was cheap $10 is nothing really i do have a question is it possible to get the desktop version free if i purchased this one or even a discount ?
Until the fix the current version, totally useless.
Slow, it freezes and crashes constantly. I don’t know if it is incompatibility with the latest iOS update (12.1.1), but until fixed, the Final Draft app is useless. Also, please implement remembering last Dropbox location when saving PDFs. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for letting us know about the experience you had using the Writer app. We have not had any other report of this nature. We recommend making sure you are using the latest version of the app as well as iOS. If you need assistance in upgrading please contact our tech support team. They are available M – F 8:30am – 5:30pm PT at 818-906-8930 or via live chat, https://www.finaldraft.com/sf/chat-support.php.
Crashes too much. And the action tab and dialogue gets mixed up too much. I love this app because I am a writer. But it has so many bugs.
Developer Response ,
Hi 007 OF truth - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We'd like to learn more about your action and dialogue tabbing. Please contact our tech support team who are standing by Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm, PT: www.finaldraft.com/support
- Cast & Crew Production Software, LLC
- 123.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cast & Crew Production Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.