FINAL FANTASY III
By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Final Fantasy III -- now on iPhone and iPod touch!
First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences exclusive to the iPhone/iPod touch
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's iPhone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
-Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display.
-Support has been added for the Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery.
Please note that when updating to iOS 7, Quicksaves will be lost.
Please make sure to save your game to a Slot before updating.
What's New in Version 1.7.4
The following issue has been fixed:
An issue has been discovered where the application crashes on certain devices that have updated to iOS9. The crashes are reported to occur when the following actions are taken:
■Actions that cause crash
1. From the game, go to "Menu" > "Item," then select a consumable item, then "Back."
2. From the game, go to "Menu" > "Item", then select a consumable item, then select the character who will use the item, then "Back."
Read in Full
I absolutely love this game and have since its release before iOS, That being said it gets a one star solely because the app got deleted from a family member and I was on my way to the final boss, I re downloaded the game and there are no save profiles and I refuse to start that much over. As I said amazing game, story, and graphically wise, just don't delete it and feel as bad as I do.
Good job! 👏🏼👏🏾👏🏼👏🏿
You did great fixing this game but you need to go in order. People have been complaining about FF2 and 1 WAY longer then this one. You need to fix those games really bad. But this is about FFIII so I give it 5-5 for at least doing something. 👍🏼 keep up the good work!
I didn't want to review the game until I was able to go all the way through. After beating the game, It seems flawless. Controls were easy, graphics were great, and I wouldn't change a thing!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 03, 2015
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 214 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- © 1990, 2011 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. ILLUSTRATION：2006 YOSHITAKA AMANO ILLUSTRATION：AKIHIKO YOSHIDA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.