FINAL FANTASY III
By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Final Fantasy III -- now on iPhone and iPod touch!
First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences exclusive to the iPhone/iPod touch
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's iPhone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
-Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display.
-Support has been added for the Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery.
Please note that when updating to iOS 7, Quicksaves will be lost.
Please make sure to save your game to a Slot before updating.
What's New in Version 1.7.4
The following issue has been fixed:
An issue has been discovered where the application crashes on certain devices that have updated to iOS9. The crashes are reported to occur when the following actions are taken:
■Actions that cause crash
1. From the game, go to "Menu" > "Item," then select a consumable item, then "Back."
2. From the game, go to "Menu" > "Item", then select a consumable item, then select the character who will use the item, then "Back."
Good job! 👏🏼👏🏾👏🏼👏🏿
You did great fixing this game but you need to go in order. People have been complaining about FF2 and 1 WAY longer then this one. You need to fix those games really bad. But this is about FFIII so I give it 5-5 for at least doing something. 👍🏼 keep up the good work!
Why no iPad compatibility
This is a review about the port, not the game proper. It is frustrating that some of the games in the series (i.e., I, IV, VI, VII) are compatible on both iPad and iPhone and include iCloud saving features while other games in the series (II, III, Tactics, Chrono Trigger) do not work on both machines. Worse still, Final Fantasy III and Tactics must be purchased twice if you want to play it on both devices. This should be fixed (and iCloud enabled) for these games.
IOS 9 fix
With the recent update the game is flawless
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 03, 2015
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 214 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- © 1990, 2011 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. ILLUSTRATION：2006 YOSHITAKA AMANO ILLUSTRATION：AKIHIKO YOSHIDA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.