FINAL FANTASY III
By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An issue has been discovered where the application crashes on certain devices that have updated to iOS9. The crashes are reported to occur when the following actions are taken:
■Actions that cause crash
1. From the game, go to "Menu" > "Item," then select a consumable item, then "Back."
2. From the game, go to "Menu" > "Item", then select a consumable item, then select the character who will use the item, then "Back."
To prevent the app from crashing during the above process, switch pages to "Use," "Sort," and "Key Items" before selecting "Back."
We are currently working on releasing an update that will address this issue.
We thank you for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.
*This issue has not been reported to occur on devices running iOS 8 and earlier.
Final Fantasy III -- now on iPhone and iPod touch!
First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences exclusive to the iPhone/iPod touch
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's iPhone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
-Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display.
-Support has been added for the Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery.
Please note that when updating to iOS 7, Quicksaves will be lost.
Please make sure to save your game to a Slot before updating.
What's New in Version 1.7.3
Fixed bugs for Cloud Save.
I was really enjoying this game until I got to the Crystal Tower...and upgraded to iOS 9. I can't use any inventory items without the game crashing, and any RPG player knows that it's IMPOSSIBLE to get through the last dungeons without access to the inventory. Great game but I can't finish it, extremely frustrating.
Since update anytime I try to apply anything to the Arc character the game shuts down tried to reinstall still does same thing. Great game just wish I could play it.
Not a universal app, unlike rest of FF series
Very disappointed in having to pay $15+ twice to be able to play FF3 on iPad and iPhone. This seems to be the only non-universal Final Fantasy on the App Store. Such a pity.
Add to this the iOS 9 bugs and you end up with a colossal waste of money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 214 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- © 1990, 2011 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. ILLUSTRATION：2006 YOSHITAKA AMANO ILLUSTRATION：AKIHIKO YOSHIDA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.