A New Chapter Begins!
RELIVE your favorite FINAL FANTASY moments in FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper!
Fight with your favorite FINAL FANTASY heroes, battle through classic FINAL FANTASY moments, restore the lost memories and save the world once again.
Classic Scenes Reborn in Pixel Form
- Midgar, Zanarkand, Cocoon...the Record Dungeons contain full pixel art remakes of some of the most iconic settings in FINAL FANTASY history, enabling you to lose yourself among the Story Records of adventures past.
- Experience a whole new story with original characters designed by Tetsuya Nomura, including Tyro, Elarra, and the Shadowsmith.
Heroes from Throughout FINAL FANTASY
- Cloud, Tidus, Lightning, Noctis...the heroes who saved countless worlds. And standing against them, Sephiroth, Seifer, Kefka, and the unforgettable villains of FINAL FANTASY.
- More than 200 detailed characters await! Create your own dream party of heroes hand-picked from throughout the history of the series.
Relive the Original Stories in Battle
- Do battle in the classic FINAL FANTASY Active Time Battle system. Cross Slash, Thunderfall, Explosive Fist, Meteor, Bahamut...
- Use Soul Breaks, abilities, and summons to reclaim the Battle Records.
All Your Favorite Music in One Place
- The famed music of FINAL FANTASY stirs memories of battles in distant lands. Many of these tunes are reborn in new FFRK original arrangements.
- Visit the Music Hall to listen to your Music Records whenever you like. Then select your favorites to accompany you on your journey through the realms of FINAL FANTASY.
Multiplayer with Your Friends
- Enjoy multiplayer that supports up to 4 players. Use original stamps to communicate with your allies as you forge a strategy to work together and take down deadly foes.
- In a glorious kingdom that thrives on the harmony between magic and art, epic tales of valor and hope have been passed from one generation to the next.
- The records of these great chronicles uphold the peace and prosperity of all civilization. The kingdom sealed these records inside paintings, to safeguard the balance of the world.
- That is until, without warning, the records within the paintings began to fade away... Darkness fell upon the world, bringing catastrophe and ruin.
The time has come for you to save the kingdom’s future.
- Tyro has restored the Battle Records held in the paintings, protecting the world from a terrible threat from beyond. Now as their investigation continues, they discover an ominous magic emanating from mysterious Corrupted Paintings. But these paintings do not hold Battle Records like the others.
- These new paintings hold Story Records chronicling the adventures of great heroes from across the realms.
- A bunch of memorable moments are called out from FINAL FANTASY!
- FINAL FANTASY VII: Lead AVALANCHE against Shinra, and unravel Sephiroth’s plans…
- FINAL FANTASY VIII: Take your place in the elite group SeeD, and recruit the powerful Guardian Forces…
- FINAL FANTASY X: Battle Sin, and uncover the mysteries of the lost city of Zanarkand…
- FINAL FANTASY XIII: Rise up against the fal’Cie, and discover the true history of the world of Pulse…
- And many, many more...
© SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
© DeNA Co., Ltd.
• Fixed display issues for iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max
Ratings and Reviews
The only game you need.
With the new update, I’m sad to say that my internet connection can’t handle it. I can barely log in, and several screens just spin forever. I’ll have to hang it up til I get back to a better connection. My review otherwise stays the same:
Every time I get a new phone, I have to be sure to download this game. This really is the game to end all other games. Especially if you are a fan of any of the FF games, but it appeals to anyone. They just revamped the entire system, and it is even better than before. The developers are performing updates frequently to bring new material. There are always events to take part in. The gameplay is easy to pick up, and despite many of the reviews, it isn’t hard to get good characters and weapons. They don’t ask for a dime, and don’t have any ads to worry about, yet people complain. Every mission you complete, you get mythril (in-game currency). They give it out as daily rewards. They give it out just because it is a day they are feeling generous. I’ve never had to want for anything in this game. Just save your mythril for the draws with guaranteed 5star items. The only thing that may be an issue that I see in some negative reviews is internet connection. You have to have a solid internet connection. Maybe add an offline mode? Really the best thing in the App Store.
To the creators
Hey thought this game was pretty cool. But to be honest was never a big play games on touch screen person so I hope you don’t take offense. How ever I was curious to see if the creators of this also helped with any of the other games. Like for instance the console ones, like FFX. Mainly because I’m fascinated with blitz ball. Have been since I was like ten, and I’m 20. So was wondering if y’all would be interested in making it somehow work for a phone game since it would be simple movement controls since passing, and shooting, and all those options happen while the game is paused. I’m sure it would be quite a bit more work than I could imagine to do something like that, but that’s an app I’d consider paying for as long as it didn’t require a constant WiFi connection to play. I might know a couple other people who’d probably agree except I haven’t really talked about it much. Its kinda just a thought I had like wonder why they don’t do blitz ball. But if you do decide to do something like that I’d be very excited to hear about it.
Great Game, Hoping for Accessibility Improvements
I love this game. I am a blind iOS user that accesses my phone with the built in screen reader, VoiceOver. This game works surprisingly well with the phone's screen reader. This means that in a sense, I now have a chance to play all of the Final Fantasy games I can not play due to lack of sight.
I've been enjoying the experience very much. However, I've hit a snag. I've defeated all the realm dungeons I can play by brute force. Once you get past level 140 dungeons though, this tactic appears to be mostly impossible.
The reason I have to brute force the game is because the one major area the game does not interact with VoiceOver is during battle. It reads nothing on the screen. This means I can't see my HP or what I'm targeting. This means no healers, and generally no buffs.
I doubt I will be able to defeat the nightmare dungeons under these conditions, or most high level event battles. I've done surprisingly well so far, even mastering most of the realm dungeons I've played. However, now I'm stuck logging in and playing power up dungeons, getting relics or obtaining free or low level gifts. I really hope that somehow the developers can be reached to work something out. I don't think it would take a lot of work, since a huge chunk of the game already works with VoiceOver.
I'm giving this 5 stars anyway because of the months of enjoyment I've already gotten from play. Here's to many more.
- DeNA Corp.
- 120.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. / DeNA Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Moogle Gem Pouch $0.99
- Ifrit Gem Pouch $28.99
- Chocobo Gem Pouch $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.