Final Touch - Audio Mastering, Post Production and Mixing
By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Final Touch is a professional audio post production system for iPad.
Combining Maximizer, Equalizer, 4-Band Compressor, Stereo Imager, Reverb and Dithering into one integrated app, it gives your mixes a huge, balanced, polished and professional sound.
The Pros Agree
"A freaking awesome audio production app!" - Rafa Sardina, 12-time Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, and more).
"Solid, accurate and accessible!" - German Villacorta, mastering engineer and owner of Dynamic Wave Studios (credits include Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Lynch Mob, and more).
"Finally, the professional mastering app for iPad I have been waiting for! With a clear and intuitive interface, streamlined workflow, powerful effects, and full cloud support, this app makes professional mobile mastering a reality!” - Andrea Pejrolo, Assistant Chair of the Production Department at Berklee College of Music.
"I'm really digging the open top end of the EQ section and how the Maximizer is glueing this mix together. This is a flexible, very cool audio app for modern musicians on the go." - Enrique Gonzalez Muller, Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Nine Inch Nails, Dave Matthews Band, Tina Turner, and more).
Top-Notch Sound Quality
Building on Positive Grid’s expertise in DSP research and skillful integration of iOS vDSP double-precision architecture, Final Touch is a dedicated mastering system with high data integrity and high-resolution processing capability. The result is a set of creative and professional tools that deliver masters that sound not just louder but clearer, wider, fuller, and more powerful and detailed.
Unequaled Control and Metering
All the modules, with the exception of the Stereo Imager and Maximizer, can have their left, right, mid or side channel soloed or bypassed, and either mode’s two channels can be linked. Four high-resolution faders for left- and right-channel inputs and outputs are accompanied by multi-colored ladder meters, fader and level readouts, and clip indicators. The faders can be linked, maintaining any offsets you created beforehand. Global and module-based presets, transport controls, a waveform overview, Undo and Redo functions, and Import and Export facilities complete the mix.
• Complete professional audio post production system powered by Positive Grid’s high-end signal-processing algorithms
• Pre and Post Linear-Phase Equalizers, each offering eight bands and five filter types
• Multiband Dynamics with four independent bands of compression/limiting
• Stereo Imager adjusts the width and balance of your mix’s soundstage
• Reverb provides state-of-the-art Room, Hall and Plate algorithms
• Maximizer transparently limits peaks to make your mix louder
• Dithering and Noise-Shaping preserves your mix’s depth and nuance
• Stereo and mid-side processing
• High-resolution, multi-colored metering with accurate readouts
• Each module can be independently bypassed
• Bypass switches for individual EQ bands
• Left, right, mid and side channels can be independently soloed or bypassed
• Waveform overview of your mix, with draggable playback cursor
• 100 factory presets and unlimited user presets
• Global and module-based presets
• Drag and drop modules to rearrange their order in the signal path
• Pristine, high-resolution sound (double-precision, 64-bit calculation)
• Unmatched audio-data integrity: no rounding or truncation except when calculations are performed
• Share via Email, Dropbox, iTunes, SoundCloud and FTP
• Streamlined project management: browse multiple projects with one simple tap
• Workflow optimized for mobile and desktop data transfers
• Supports Inter-App Audio and Audiobus routing system (works with many other audio apps)
What's New in Version 1.1.8
Hi there ,
Get ready for the best performing Final Touch ever! In this update we fixed the audiocopy-paste function, removed the fade in effect while navigating player , made the export menu invisible when opening an empty project, fixed AudioShare feature, and give a better AudioIO performance.
Our new BIAS Head - Amp Match Amplifier sold out the first 3 pre-orders! Stay tuned for the Last Chance pre-order coming very soon.
The Positive Grid team
Great for the price
I bought this on sale for Black Friday so for a few bucks it was a no brainer. 5 stars because it has great features for the $$ & it functions properly / doesn't crash. Used it to limit a drum track with interapp audio in cubasis 2, worked fine. And used it to master a track. It didn't add any " magic " it just worked to fine tune the eq, add some stereo depth and bring the volume up to modern standards. I would've been disappointed if I spent $20 on it because, as with most marginal mastering tools, it's easy to make your mix sound like crap if you're not careful. The maximizer provides clean brick wall limiting but the reverb isn't very useable imho. EQ good, multi band compressor not too great - wish it showed gain reduction! Like I said, this doesn't have any special mojo to it like a full blown UAD mastering suite but for $3 and for an iPad app, it's a steal and it works and I just felt it deserved another 5 star rating to balance out the people who gave it 1 star because they don't know what they're trying to buy before they buy it. Don't expect it to record, people, it's an audio processing app, not audio recording. Thanks - j
I've produced, mixed and mastered works off of my Protools DAW system for years, and wanted something portable to match up with my Korg gadget DAW for my iPad.
This was amazingly accurate in its master sound quality. If even to give me a quick idea of what my actual finished project might sound like when I actually master it on my T-Racks 3 Deluxe Mastering System.
Worth every penny. -Felix Fingerz
Started of Awesome but with the newest updates to iOS and to top Daw apps like Auria Pro and Cubasis2 now the IAA is not working properly the company is aware of this problem I've had numerous dialogue with them they been telling me for months a update is coming. Okay where is the update. But on standalone mode the app deserves 5stars hands down but as a product as a whole it needs the bugs wrinkled out and a grand update ASAP. Please and thank you.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 98.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © Positive Grid, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.