Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Finance helps you to keep track of your bank accounts and manage your budget.
Key features include:
• Manage your accounts: Keep track of your checking, savings and credit card accounts.
• Create a budget: Set up funds and assign rules that deduct an amount or percent from your deposits.
• Repeating transactions: Save time by entering recurring transactions once and setting them to automatically repeat.
• Budget distribution: Money added into your holding account can be automatically applied to your budget.
• Itemize lists: Enter and automatically total multiple items within any credit or debit transaction.
• Quick searching: Find transactions by any description, label, note, or check number in one or all of your accounts as you type, or create and save advanced custom searches by multiple criteria including description, date, label, notes, item description, item amount, total, check number, cleared, void, and transaction type.
• Cash flow: Save time by crediting another account in Finance automatically within a debit transaction.
• Sidebar for easy access: Finance provides a central location for accounts, saved searches, and balance info. It also includes the ability to launch banking sites in your web browser directly from your accounts in the sidebar.
• Check it out: Easily reconcile your account balance with your bank statement.
• Account import: Quickly import all account and transaction data from your old Finance 5 & 6 files.
• Preferences: Set up custom credit and debit descriptions as well as labels for your transactions.
• Checkpoints: Finance keeps a log of key points in the code as it runs which can be useful when tracking down bugs. It also records the speed as it passes checkpoints which may be useful for future optimizations.
• Feedback: I want to hear from you. Finance has a built-in interface to send your comments, questions, suggestions and bug reports. You can even attach the current checkpoint log.
• Spelling: Finance provides "spell as you type" checking & context-click suggestions for select data entry fields and an interface for checking any active field.
• File Security: Finance lets you optionally password protect your accounts with advanced blowfish encryption routines in Mac OS X.
• Help: With the built-in help interface you can browse topics in the contents list or search as you type to quickly find the answers you need.
What's New in Version 7.0.5
• Improves database error reporting in checkpoint log.
This is CRAP
This program is nothing but a checkbook. Despite what the writeup says, you cannot create a household budget using this program. It’s false advertising and a waste of money. I wish I could get mine back.