Finance Calculator Pro is an universal iPhone / iPad application giving ordinary users a quick way to estimate credit parameters and evaluate performance of deposits without help of banking professionals. The program also provides a detailed calculation report in graphical and tabular forms, which can be printed or sent via e-mail for further processing.
Check video review and report examples on the developer's web site!
- compound interest
- saving plan
- installment loan
- amortizing loan
- balloon loan
- target purchase
- mortgage loan
- graphical data representation
- simulations with gestures on graph
- advanced reports (see examples below)
- report distribution through e-mail or print
- currency configuration (€, $, £, ...)
- in-app calculator
- save data when exit
- localization: EN/DE/RU
- animated user-friendly help
- universal app: pay once and use on both iPhone and iPad
- comfortable interface
If you like this App, take your time and rate it on the AppStore!
Support iOS11 and iPhoneX
Ratings and Reviews
Limited lite version
Most calculations are locked until upgraded, but calculations are easily set up with text boxes for the variables. (No remembering the formula).
Reports are a button away.
Includes a regular calculator.
Okay but needs more help
This app has a great deal of functionality, but limited in free version. Needs to tell user what functionality is not in free version but is in the full version.
Low quality app, don't bother
This app may have all sorts of good calculation and projection features, but it's impossible to figure out how to use it. The interface is awful and is not intuitive at all. I deleted this app after about ten minutes of unsuccessfully trying to get it to perform simple inflation calculations.
- Anatoly Weinstein
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RaptLook.com
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all calculations. $4.99
- Unlock 'Saving plan' calculation. $0.99
- Unlock 'Amortizing loan' calculation. $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.