Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Statistics about your income, expenses and net income as bar charts
- Attach invoices to transactions
- Recognises QR-codes on invoices to automatically fill in transaction data
- Multiple currencies support including the cryptocurrenies Bitcoin and Ether
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from other finances apps and banks using a CSV file
- Export transactions as HTML report or CSV file
macOS Sierra ready
- Full Screen and Split View: Use Finances side-by-side with another app in full screen
- Touch ID: Secure your financial data with your fingerprint
- Tabs: Browse between multiple journals in full screen
Finances is also available for iPhone and iPad.
- Updates wording when editing or deleting repeating transactions
- Can open currently viewed transactions in a new window
- Fixes date format preview when customise the imported CSV date format
- Fixes bug where app hangs indefinitely
Ratings and Reviews
Best and Most afforadable small Business Bookkeeping!
I must say, this app has completely changed the way i bookkeep. Its clutter free, very clean, Easy to use and straight forward. Logging expenses and adding receipts are a breeze using my iPhone. Importing on the iPhone can be tricky, but as long as you follow instructions, you will be fine. Importing into Accountedge or quickbooks were a nightmare! the developer has really made it easy to import csv reports on Mac version, which i really like.
Automatic Cloud syncing is by far my favorite feature. Although Quickbooks and Accountedge were able to provide something similar, They never seemed to work right or as fluent as i would have liked. This app allows me do exactly what i need without all the extras. As a small business, paying $300 + on software that has so much you wont use, or paying for a subscription just doesnt make sense. Using Finances 2 along with Pocketsuite has been the ultimate combination to run my business.
If there is anything this app needs, Its proper reporting. althought the reporting i am able to export can be used for P/L and Balance sheets, Dedicated reporting for this types of reports are important for CPA’s world wide. Please add thes reporting types and you will be killing it!! i am suprised people have cought on yet.
Finances 2 is great! Follow Guide, and Support! It works!
Finances 2 is great! Forget the crappy reviews. If you can follow the Guide, and Support directions, you won’t have a problem. The new update 1.4 available on (4-5-18) will add even more functionality. QR codes for auto data input. Try it, free for 14 days. You will be amazed. Trust me!
Almost good. Syncing has stopped working.
This app was great at first. I really like it’s double entry bookeeping style.
However, the iCloud syncing has become unusable. The desktop app on two different machines has constant syncing problems. It won’t sync and I have to delete the local data and pull new data from the cloud. This is absolutely awful.
I can’t find much information online to help. The developer doesn’t have a way to be contacted for support.
Seriously, without syncing, this app becomes useles. Don’t get it until the syncing issue is resolved.
Please refer to the help page on the website to resolve your sync issue, or contact the developer directly using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.