Finances – Personal and Business Bookkeeping
By Matthias Hochgatterer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Multiple currencies support
- Useful statistics to see where your money goes
- Attach documents to transactions
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from CSV files
- Export transactions as an HTML report
- Backup your data as JSON file
- Support for iPhone and iPad (Universal app)
iOS 10 READY
- Touch ID: Secure the financial data with your fingerprint.
- Spotlight Integration: Search for transactions right from the Home screen
- iPad Split View: Use Finances side-by-side with another app
- 3D Touch:
- Use Quick Actions to quickly create new transactions
- Peek & Pop into details of a transaction
(Finances for Mac will be available soon in the Mac App Store.)
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Adds Quick Actions to create new transaction for the first 4 journals
- Makes it easier to update the amount of existing transaction
- Imports currencies from CSV files
- Fixes bug where attachment disappeared
Getting used to program
Have to learn how to view individual transactions. Overall program has good concept once you understand it. Would love to see reports available per day profits instead of total
Very good app!
It very handy and very useful. Perfect app for college students. I wish to see the tags and more graph summary options in future iterations.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Matthias Hochgatterer
- © 2017 Matthias Hochgatterer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.