Finances – Personal and Business Bookkeeping
By Matthias Hochgatterer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**DISCOUNT PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME**
Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Multiple currencies support
- Useful statistics to see where your money goes
- Attach documents to transactions
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from CSV files
- Export transactions as an HTML report
- Backup your data as JSON file
- Support for iPhone and iPad (Universal app)
iOS 10 READY
- Spotlight Integration: Search for transactions right from the Home screen
- iPad Split View: Use Finances side-by-side with another app
- 3D Touch:
- Use Quick Actions to quickly create new transactions
- Peek & Pop into details of a transaction
(Finances for Mac will be available soon in the Mac App Store.)
Don't listen to these fools about manual entry. Anyways is it possible to add a password function? Don't want peeps seeing my stash you know. Also if we can sync when on the same wifi versus to iCloud or adding alternative syncing other then iCloud would be appreciated.
This app is more for someone who has a lot of time on their hands and can manually input every single transaction that comes in and goes out of their accounts I do not have the time nor is it intuitive enough to use for this purpose there are several other apps out that will grab the information from your account rather than you having to manually enter.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Released: Mar 08, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Matthias Hochgatterer
- © 2017 Matthias Hochgatterer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.