Finances – Personal and Business Bookkeeping
By Matthias Hochgatterer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Multiple currencies support
- Useful statistics to see where your money goes
- Attach documents to transactions
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from other finances apps and banks using a CSV file
- Export transactions as HTML report or CSV file
- Backup your data as JSON file
- Support for iPhone and iPad (Universal app)
iOS 10 READY
- Touch ID: Secure the financial data with your fingerprint.
- Spotlight Integration: Search for transactions right from the Home screen
- iPad Split View: Use Finances side-by-side with another app
- 3D Touch:
- Use Quick Actions to quickly create new transactions
- Peek & Pop into details of a transaction
(Finances for Mac will be available soon in the Mac App Store.)
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Improves CSV import
- Supports Bawag PSK, PayLife and Diners Club CSV files
I loved the first version of this application but it said I needed to upgrade to add more monthly transactions so I did, and this app is nowhere near similar to the first app.
I absolutely hate this version of the app and hopefully I get refunded or that was a waste of money.
Preferred Finances 1.
So frustrating to purchase a 14.99 upgrade to an app you use daily to find that it's totally unrecognizable and way more complicated than needed! Finances 1 was a way better app, and I will keep using until I find a better replacement.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 28, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Matthias Hochgatterer
- © 2017 Matthias Hochgatterer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.