The Financial Mail is a national magazine in South Africa with a focus of reaching the country's top business minds. It is published weekly and is available on iPad. Based in Rosebank, Johannesburg, it is edited by Tim Cohen and published by BDFM Publishers, which is also the parent company of Business Day and Business Day TV. BDFM Publishers is owned by Times Media Group.
The magazine, launched in 1959, is regarded as a must-read by the business and investor community, publishing financial, economic and political articles that go far beyond beat reporting to provide in-depth analysis of industry and commerce.
- Single Copies available
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- BDFM Publishers
- 58 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Times Media Group 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Financial Mail 1 September 2016 $1.99
- Financial Mail 8 December 2016 $1.99
- Financial Mail 28 April 2016 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.