Get the international business news, analysis, market data and company information you need to stay well-informed.
• Breaking news alerts, direct to your lock screen
• Read anywhere, even when you’re offline
• Follow topics that matter to you and save articles with myFT
• View live news or choose this morning’s edition and enjoy a reading experience that’s as close to the paper as possible
• See the latest comments on articles and share your opinions
• Monitor your Markets Data portfolio and browse securities
HOW TO ACCESS
To gain full access to our award-winning content, please sign in using your Financial Times account.
• You can now gift articles to non-subscribers, allowing them to sample the FT without a subscription.
• You can see a feed of articles based on topics that you follow
• Articles you save are available offline and sync across devices
• Bug fixes and improvements
• We’re always working on improving the app and would love to hear your feedback. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us at help.ft.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great Paper, but very intrusive full screen adverts
I love FT journalism and have been a subscriber for many years. However, it seems that ever since the app redesign, full-screen video adverts pop up from their designated spaces in the articles and disrupts the reading experience. This is an obnoxious design flaw and extremely user-hostile. One must also ask whether adverts are even necessary, considering the subscription price. The FT/Nikkei would do well to follow in other eminent publishers’ footsteps and remove adverts completely for paying subscribers.
Please fix the obnoxious full-screen, auto-play video adverts.
Developer Response ,
You should not be experiencing this and we're sorry to hear you are. Please chat with us at help.ft.com so we can identify this advert and have it taken down.
Great columns, and great coverage of business and economy
The FT doesn’t attempt to cover as much as, say, the NY Times. It’s specialised and selective, but it’s not narrow. It offers reporting or core issues in the politics and economy of UK and US, to a lesser extent the individual countries of Europe and the world. It also addresses the EU as such and the state of global affairs.
So it’s good for an analytic take of politics and more depth on markets. But the best is its several terrific columnists.
Restore Sharing of Articles
The app recently disabled sharing of articles on the app; I now have a small number of ‘share credits’ I can use or buy more at cost.
This prevents me from tweeting content to others. I don’t see the sense in that, and FT didn’t inform me in advance. I will reconsider my FT subscription when up for renewal because of it.
But otherwise the app is good.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We haven't disabled sharing - please click the 'with other FT subscribers button' and click 'share link'. This will show you your regular sharing options.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.