By Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) app provides access to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma member information and resources.
Now available in Spanish (requires phone language settings to be set to Spanish).
• Login, register or change password
• Easily access coverage, claims, and ID
• Check deductible and out of pockets amounts
• Find an in network doctor, hospital or facility
• Find a nearby urgent care facility
• Estimate the costs of procedures, tests and treatments
• View patient reviews and average wait time
• Search for doctors that speak Spanish
• View medical benefits and copay levels
• View pharmacy benefits and copay levels
• Send ID to Apple Wallet for offline access
• Log in with TouchID
• Share ID Card verification letter
What's New in Version 4.1.1
*New message inbox
*TouchID Password save fixed
Messages and Touch ID not working on iPad Air 2
Messages that show on my iPhone do not show on my iPad. Cannot setup Touch ID on my iPad either. Also, cannot send my I'd card to Wallet.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- © 2016 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.