The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) app provides access to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas member information and resources.
Now available in Spanish (requires phone language settings to be set in Spanish)
• Login, register or change password
• Easily access coverage, claims, and ID
• Check deductible and out of pockets amounts
• Find an in network doctor, hospital or facility
• Find a nearby urgent care facility
• Estimate the costs of procedures, tests and treatments
• View patient reviews and average wait time
• Search for doctors that speak Spanish
• View medical benefits and copay levels
• View pharmacy benefits and copay levels
• Send ID to Apple Wallet for offline access
• View their Explanation of Benefits
• Log in via Touch ID
• Share ID Card verification letter
We’ve streamlined the Find Care screen so now you can see your care options in one place.
Several minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5.0 still Worthless! Response is fake.
Still no ID card with this supposed update. They add their fake response after your review that goes nowhere just to appear as though they’ve actually fixed something —but they haven’t! Claims to support Apple Wallet but doesn’t because it won’t give you your ID card. Still nothing populating most pages. They refer you to the Blue Access website and basically all you can see are claims and referrals. No phone links to call for preauthorizations. This is one of the worst apps ever. It’s just awful that a CEO can be given $milllions in bonuses annually but can’t get an app produced that works for the insured who pays his outrageous compensation. Not only can you not get your ID card to appear, but nearly every page refers you to a website, rather than provide the insured with their information. You can’t even see your coverages! Ridiculous!
I apologize that you are still not seeing your information on our app. I'd like to look into your account to see why this is occurring, because you should be able to see your ID card, coverages, and more. Can you please send your username to email@example.com so that we can look into this? Thanks again for your patience.
LOVE this App!
This app is user friendly and even better you can instantly see a snapshot view of where you stand with your deductibles, co-insurance, total out of pocket, etc.
I have also learned about additional benefits provided by BCBS at no charge to us that are beneficial to our family that I never knew existed. LOVE IT!
I am happy to hear that you love our app and have found it useful for your family! Thank you for providing feedback. Have a great day!
I’ve only had this insurance for one month and it’s by far the best insurance I’ve ever had!! When I have questions or need help with something, I call......All my questions get answered, service is prompt!!!
# best customer service
I am happy to hear that you have had a great experience so far! If you ever have any questions or suggestions for the app, please feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- 118.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.