Hotels.com - Hotel booking
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Hotels.com app is the simple, fast and secure way to book your perfect hotel.
- Get instant savings with access to Secret Prices on our app. These are lower prices that aren’t available to everyone.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Use Apple Pay! Just select Apple Pay as the payment type at checkout.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with Hotels.com® Rewards
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Save your booking to your Passbook for whenever you need it.
- Sign in once and the app will keep you logged in. This is the fastest and easiest way to search for hotels, view your bookings and collect nights.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.8
Hotels.com regularly updates our app to bring customers the features and fixes that help them find and book the perfect hotel.
Thanks for using Hotels.com! Please keep telling us what you think by reviewing our app and rating us 5 stars.
I feel like you made it easy to book. But there is one concern why do you advertise your rates to the public the same as you do to though who have a “SECRET VALUE” there no difference. I could of book it off on my on instead of going through my Hilton rewards plan. I would think I would of got a small discount since I’m a rewards member.
Needs a lot of improvement
I’ve used it a lot to book for work travel. I hope you take the following into consideration.
See list below:
1. Can’t update pw from app.
2. Doesn’t show distance of hotel from the point of interest like desktop version does.
3. Same for website and app- I have to open another window to view invoice. When I do expense reports, I need a quick reference on how much I spent. Instead I have to click and open another window to view a separate invoice.
4. I’ve tried booking busy areas last minute. It’ll say that the room is available, but in reality it’s booked. I’ve called customer service only for them to confirm it’s booked. The system update is slow, thus inaccurate inventory displays.
Love this app and Deals
This app has never let me down. It’s great that so many deals come out and customer service is amazing. I’ve not had a problem ever!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 6.8
- Size: 129 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hotels.com, L.P.
- © 2017 Hotels.com, LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes