Find Your Lost Fitbit Fast. Need Help Finding Your Fitbit? Find Your Fitbit In Minutes. Try The App Now!
Over 50,000 lost Fitbits have been found in minutes with Find My Fitbit.
Thousands of five star ratings world wide!
Thank you for making Find My Fitbit the 25th most popular Health & Fitness App on the App Store!
Find My Fitbit works with your Fitbit Ace, Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Charge, Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Flex, Flex 2, Ionic, One, Ultra, Surge, Versa
FIND MY FITBIT REALLY WORKS
5/5 "Worked amazing. My 6y/o lost my fitbit one. I downloaded this and she used the app to find it, in literally 5 minutes. Great app!!" - Crystal
5/5 "I totally doubted this app would work. Proved me wrong!! Love this app!!" - Riakaz
5/5 "Found After 5 min just like some of the past reviews. Should be mandatory when setting up the Fitbit." -Wtot
We are so confident that you'll find your Fitbit we offer a full refund for the cost of the app if your Fitbit isn't found. You have nothing to lose except your Fitbit.
BENEFITS OF FIND MY FITBIT
• Find your Fitbit in minutes. Not days or hours. Even finds Fitbits with a low battery
• Save hundreds of dollars to replace your lost Fitbit
• Use the app anytime you or a family member loses a Fitbit
• Make finding your Fitbit fun. Not stressful. Use the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your Fitbit
• Extremly easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app
• Responsive App support. Contact us if you need help
Downloading Find My Fitbit before losing your Fitbit is not required, but will help you find it faster the day you lost it. As every minute counts before the battery runs out! Download today.
Taking your time and walking slowly is key to finding your lost Fitbit fast.
Bluetooth signals can travel through walls, floors, and ceilings. Your Fitbit could be in a room directly above, below or next to you.
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
"Found it" - "My wife lost her new Fitbit Alta. We looked everywhere with no luck - finally I got this app - set it up and found the Fitbit in less then five minutes."
"Great product" - "Worth every penny. I lost my fitbit charge. Did not have a clue where it was. I was able to locate it in the sleeve of a jacket in my closet."
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Fitbit gamifies finding your lost Fitbit by playing the old Cold, Warmer, Hot game.
• Launch Find My Fitbit
• See your Fitbit in the App
• Walk around very slowly. As you move closer to your lost Fitbit the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your Fitbit the indicator will display Hot. Simple as that. You found your Fitbit!
Cannot find a Fitbit that
- Has a dead battery
- Is more than 75-100 feet from a iPhone/iPad
For email support go to http://www.findmyfitnessband.com/support - Please email us before posting a negative review or asking a question in a review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review
• Finds any Fitbit that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
• "Cold, Warmer, Hot" game to "find my Fitbit"
• "Smart Finder" technology that has been optimized for the transmission power and advertisement internal for Fitbit devices to find your Fitbit faster
• Works indoors and outdoors
• Displays the last time your Fitbit was seen by our app
• Works with iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7, Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X
• Works with iPad 3, 4, iPad mini 2, 3,iPad Air,iPad Air 2
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
Use of our app and services is at all times ”at your own risk”. We are not liable to any user or third party, for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use the app and services.
- Support for Alta HR, Ionic, Versa, Charge 3, and Ace
Ratings and Reviews
Worthless waste of $6
I lost my Fitbit for a few days. Found it in less than 1-2 minutes of actually searching. Great investment of time and money.
So I thought it was fake because it kept looking for my Alta. And kept leading me to other parts of the house. But then I went back and waited for the “seen devices” to pop up. And it turned out I had been looking for a completely different Alta. Mine was an “Alta HR” and once I realized this I found it in a flash. Worth the money. I was crying because I thought I lost it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.