This app will lead you *directly* to your Fitbit. Check For Yourself!
We are so convinced that you will find your Fitbit, that we offer a FULL REFUND if your Fitbit is not found! You have nothing to lose except your Fitbit!
Finder for Fitbit works with your Fitbit Charge 3, Versa, Alta, Ace, Ionic, Alta HR, Charge 2, Charge HR, Charge, Blaze, Flex 2, Flex, One, Zip* and Surge.
SEE WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
5/5 by MamaBearof01 - "Would have NEVER found it without you! - Took my tracker out of its charger in my car and it went flying! Spent an hour cleaning and vacuuming my car to no avail. Knew my tracker was somewhere because I could still connect to it. Using your app I located its EXACT location! Took out the center console and it was there underneath tucked in the edge of the carpet. THANK YOU!!!“
5/5 by Nuclear Anemone – "Whew! Found it! - Thanks to this app, I found my Fitbit in minutes. At first I couldn't get a reading, then after pressing 'help', following the simple steps, and trying again--voila! Great app!!"
5/5 by Cathro HMFC – "Found - Downloaded the App five minutes later found my Fitbit"
5/5 by DWodarczyk – "Worth It - My couch swallowed my fitbit last week and i have not been able to find it. I didn't want to rip my whole couch apart! This app is so precise and showed me right where my fitbit was. Definitely worth three bucks."
•• Click "All Reviews" to see more positive reviews from users ••
WHY USE THIS APP
• Find your Fitbit fast, before it's battery dies.
• Don't waste hundreds of dollars buying a new one.
• Don't waste hours looking for your lost Fitbit when it's so fast finding it using this app.
• Use it anytime you or your family loses a Fitbit. It's like insurance for Fitbits.
• Easy and fun to use. Anyone, of any age, can use the app.
WHY WE’RE THE BETTER “FIND MY FITBIT” APP
• The original, most reliable, and best reviewed "Find my Fitbit" app on the market.
• The best accuracy and precision among similar apps.
• The only one with audio feedback.
• Easy to use and reliable, features an easy Hot/Warm/Cold display as well as a detailed signal graph.
• Shows you the exact signal of your Fitbit.
• Find my Fitbit is optimized for the Bluetooth internals of Fitbit devices.
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Fitbit makes finding your lost Fitbit fun with the old Cold, Warmer, Hot game.
• Launch the App
• See and select your Fitbit* - (If you are having trouble and no Fitbit is being displayed, please read the instructions and try to disconnect you Fitbit from your iPhone/iPad Bluetooth.)
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to Fitbit you lost the signal will go up and the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer.
• When you are near your Fitbit the indicator will display Hot. It's as simple as that. You found your lost Fitbit!
* The app cannot find Fitbit's that have a dead battery or are more than 80-100ft away from your iPhone/iPad
Read the app instructions for more help. For support go to http://www.findmyfitbit.com/support - Please email us before posting any negative review.
• Hot, Warm & Cold indicator
• Unique Fitbit identifier
• Sound feedback so you don't need to keep looking at the app
• Can find any Fitbit that has battery and is in range
• Full signal information so you can find it faster
• Works both indoors and outdoors
• Optimized for Fitbit devices
• User-friendly and easy to use. No technical knowledge is required.
FIND US AT
Don't go to the store buy another Fitbit! "Finder for Fitbit" is the best app to find your band in minutes! Soon you will be counting your steps again.
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Finder For Fitbit is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
• Improved support for Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Versa.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the purchase!!!!
My Fitbit strap broke and my new strap should be delivered today. It’s wearable but I have to be careful. My bed is against my window wall. I heard something and looked through the blinds. It fell off when I flew up to look but of course I wasn’t sure that’s what happen. I’d been in my back pack and around my room. I looked around for about 45 minutes. I finally googled “is there anyway to ping my Fitbit Alta Hr. This app showed up. I read some reviews. I wanted to make sure it wasn’t for a general area but could find in a very specific spot. I followed the directions on the app. After looking around my room I stuck my phone between the bars of my metal bed frame. I could not see my Fitbit but the finder app told me SPECIFICALLY where behind my bed frame it was. My husband stuck his arm between box spring and metal frame and reached down there and found it. It’s a tight fit. I have a memory foam mattress that is very heavy so this was not an easy task. It was a success!!! The app tells you to disconnect your phone from your Fitbit. I was nervous about that. Everything synced back up just fine. No lost info. I love my Fitbit so it was worth every penny 😀
Totally worth every penny!
I was at work doing inventory on labels and that involved opening and closing boxes. So by the time I realized it I knew I was screwed. I had been working with over 20 pallets of boxes so I thought there was no hope. I tried setting alarms but there was no way I was going to hear my Alta vibrate because the building I worked in was super loud. I looked for about an hour and nothing. I finally gave up and took a break. Then a thought came to me to do a Google search. It led me to this app. I was hesitant at first because I NEVER PAY FOR APPS! Like this was the first app I’ve actually paid for. But since I really love my Fitbit, I figured I’d give it a shot. I finally came back to where I was doing inventory and followed the directions (which were super simple). I kid you not in a matter of 5 minuets I was able to find my Alta. It was very helpful for me that I knew where I had lost it. But I mean it was very easy and honestly kinda fun it was like a game and the reward was VERY rewarding. If you are a Fitbit lover like myself I would recommend this app. It definitely helped me get out of my mess and I know it will probably continue to help me.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to write such an amazing review! Hope it will still be helpful for many years to come!
My Fitbit Flex 2 had been missing for a couple of days and I didn't find it in any of the obvious places, on the dresser, next to the sink, in the car, etc., so I turned to Find My Fitbit yesterday evening (and not for the first time.) Got a warm signal, but very inconsistent, in our living room, so I took the couch apart, looked under all the furniture, magazines, etc., but no dice. By this time is was dark and supper was ready. My wife suggested that we could look outside the next day, but I was skeptical and afraid the battery would run down. So, I put on my hat and coat, and went outside. We had had a winter rain / ice / snow storm the day before, and a little bit more snow and wind that day. Got nothing at first, but when I walked around to the front of our house, near the living room, where we have a bird feeder, there was the warm signal again, then warmer, then hot, then, in the light of my flashlight, the wrist band of my Fitbit sticking out of the snow! It had fallen off when I was filling the feeder. I pulled it out and took it inside and showed it to my wife, crusted with snow and ice. Another happy ending, thanks to Fitbit, perseverance and a smart wife!
- Guilherme Verri
- 30.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Myelin. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.