Use Find my Font to identify the fonts in any digital image in seconds! Take a photo or load a gallery image and let the app find any free or commercial fonts in the picture.
Ideal for graphic designers, web-designers, sign makers and all creative people who don't want to waste their time searching for a font.
* You can take a photo or use an existing gallery image
* Identifies any Latin letter using an online database of 150.000+ fonts
* More than 60.000 freemium(*) & free fonts are included (like fonts of Dafont and Google Web Fonts)
* You can choose your preferred matching category: "All fonts", "Freemium"(*), "Commercial", "Google Web Fonts" (ideal to find any Google Fonts that look similar to a commercial font)
* It shows you both an exact match and a list of similar fonts to choose from
* Type a custom text to easily preview & compare matching results to your original image
* Identifies connected (script) or fragmented (stencil) letters
* You can select the input text directly from any color image (no pre-processing required)
* You can perform in-app image rotation and fix any perspective distortions for more accurate matching
* Achieves accurate matching results down to 20 pixels text height!
Note: Find my Font mobile, identifies only Latin letters & symbols. For non-Latin letters identification, you can download Find my Font Desktop for your Mac or Windows PC to identify both Latin fonts from our online database and/or any Unicode language fonts stored or installed in your computer (www.findmyfont.com)
Disclaimer: The copyright of all identified fonts belongs to the corresponding publishers & font designers. Find my Font and Softonium Developments do not host or offer any fonts for download. We only point to appropriate URL links to buy and/or download fonts from the original publishers.
(*)"freemium" fonts: Sometimes the publisher/designer offers the opportunity to download a font but that doesn't mean the font is 100% free for any use. It could be "free for personal use only", donation-ware or just a demo you need to purchase before use. It is the user's responsibility to acquire, accept & respect any associated font usage license before using it.
* Fixed crash on capture photo / open image
Ratings and Reviews
This app really came in handy at the very last minute! I needed to find out the name of a very scarcely used and unknown font. I tried for hours and got absolutely no results anywhere else.
I popped my image into "find my font", and voila... It wasn't able to lead me to the exact one, but it definitely lead me to a couple that were very similar to it! You've got 5 stars from me for sure. Excellent job! Keep up the good work!
App won’t open most of the time :(
I use the desktop version and am quite happy with it, so I was excited at the thought of the mobile app. Downloaded, played with it a bit, and paid for the unlimited IDs.
Lately though, the app won’t even open most of the time. :( (Yep, I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled already)
The app splash screen opens, pretends like it’s getting ready and then kicks me out back to my mobile home screen. Go over to kill (hard close) some other apps, and I see this app floating, with my last successful open/ID screen showing. What a tease!? :(
Such a time saver!
I love this app! It is such a time saver when trying to identify fonts that I see and like! Only a little glitchy with some script fonts.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and the kind words. Note that for an accurate letter selection of a script, stencil or fragmented font you should use the "Select by Paint" function (activated by the middle button on "Select Letters" screen).
- Theocharis Kisseoglou
- 38.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2017 Softonium Developments
- In-App Purchases
- Economy +300 $2.99
- Starter +50 $0.99
- Unlimited $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.