Find My Friends
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Find My Friends allows you to easily locate friends and family using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Just install the app and invite friends to share locations by choosing from your contacts or entering their email addresses.
When a friend accepts your invitation using the Find My Friends app on their device, you can start following their location immediately and they can send a quick request to follow your location. If at any time you don’t want to be followed, you can hide your location with a single switch.
Find My Friends lets you set up location-based alerts that can notify you automatically when a friend arrives at the airport, a child leaves school, or a family member arrives home safely. You can also set up alerts to notify friends about changes in your location.
For best location accuracy and notification performance, make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your device.
• Easily locate friends and family
• Location-based notifications
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
• Free for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
• Share your location temporarily or permanently
• Quickly share your location with nearby friends using AirDrop
• Use phone number or email address to share your location and invite friends to share back
• Support for 3D Touch
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Australian English, Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Canadian French, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hong Kong Chinese, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Find My Friends Version 4.0 requires iOS 8 or later and iCloud. You can create a free Apple ID to use with iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac."
What's New in Version 4.1
New for iOS 10:
• Support for Find My Friends on Apple Watch
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
Some of us still use older model Apple devices with older iOS. Can't even update it on iTunes.
Never used it
? What's the point?
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.