Lost your Bluetooth headphones? Now you can find it in seconds! Find your lost AirPods, Beats, Bose, Jabra, Jaybird, JBL, and more. Works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones, headset, or earbuds.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Launch the application
• If your lost headphones are powered on and within range you will see it in the list. Select them.
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost headphones the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer / Hot.
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your headphones the indicator will display Hot. Hooray! You found your headphones!
Using this app the following devices could be found:
• Apple AirPods
• Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
• JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour / Mini
• Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II
• Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
• Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
• Many other different wireless headphones and earbuds. Works with almost any lost wireless earbuds, headset or headphones!
NOTE: The app's scanner can track other Bluetooth 4.0 devices such as hearing aids that are powered on and actively advertising.
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
MUST READ ALL DONT WORRY ABOUT STAR RATING
I tested this out with my beats headphones which I did not lose. I put them right next to this app, and it said hot. As I rotated the headphones I found a spot where it would go from hot to cold to warm randomly which is worrying. After this I put them across the room and it said warm most of the time and as I moved closer it said hot. Overall, it works good just have some patience with it and you’ll find whatever you lost. Ps I looked at the five star review be cautious the usernames are weird and look like bots that are generated to rate five. I haven’t tried this out too much so I can’t tell if it really works as good as “people” said
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.