Find My Kids ~ Footprints™
By Sollico Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Where are your kids?
Where have they been?
With Footprints, you can track your kids and share locations with family and friends, anytime, privately. It all happens automatically, whether your phone is in your hand or in your pocket. All in a beautifully clear and simple interface.
Now, parents can keep track of their children's whereabouts and see where they have been, couples can know that their loved ones arrived safely at their destination, friends can locate each other, and even managers can keep track of employees in the field.
Footprints tracks and shares locations automatically – in real time, all the time. And it does it privately. It's really different from other apps that simply show the current location or require some kind of manual operation to share locations.
With Footprints, you can set up Geofences, like your kids school, and be notified when these fences are crossed. You can even activate movement sensors that will notify you each time your loved ones are on the move.
- Tracks movement throughout the day and logs waypoints without user intervention.
- Parental control feature allows for sharing locations at all times, without a disabling option.
- Lets you share waypoints by granting specific permissions. For instance, you can share your last 10 waypoints with a friend for two days.
- Geofence and movement notifications can alert you when someone moves or crosses a fenced area. Speeding notifications can alert parents when their teenagers go over the speed limit.
- Designed to sync seamlessly between your iPhone and iPad.
- Runs in the background – without draining your battery – by leveraging Apple's Significant Location Change technology, which monitors location changes as your device “sees” new cellular towers. (Footprints typically logs a waypoint when there is movement of 500 meters to 3 km or a quarter-mile to 2 miles, depending on cellular coverage in the area.) This default setting provides a good balance of timely location updates without draining the battery.
- Initial free subscription period makes it easy to get started.
- Requirements: iOS 7.1 or later. (Footprints 1.6 supports iOS 4.3 and later). Footprints must be installed on all devices tracking or sharing locations, and each device must have a valid subscription.
- Tracking Disclaimer: Devices without a GPS and cellular connection (iPad Wi-Fi, iPod touch) can only track and share waypoints when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Battery Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.2
Optimized for iOS 9.3
So far no good.
I downloaded it sounded cool to track my son. Bought a two year subscription on both devices. Crappy tracker app when it works shows where he is. Huge delays get notifications hours later. I really want my money back.
Do not buy! Once you buy the app doesn't even open. And doesn't do anything $4.00 wasted on my part.
Not worth it!
The app does not work consistently and cannot figure out how to contact the developers. Don't waste your money.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sollico Software Corporation
- © 2016 Sollico Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-Year Subscription$3.99
- 3-Months Subscription$1.99
- 2-Years Subscription$5.99