Find&Save - Cash Back for Shopping at Local Retail Stores, Coupons, Weekly Ads
By Wanderful Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get cash back and coupons for shopping at nearby, local stores like Walmart, Target, JCPenny, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Safeway, and CVS. Just shop at a featured store, take a photo of your receipt, and we'll give you cash back. It's that simple! Looking for a great deal to earn cash back on? You can also browse the latest coupons, sales, and weekly circulars from your favorite retailers.
Here are some of the ways to get cash back with the Find&Save app:
1. Cash Dash Alerts: We'll notify you when you're near a featured store, and then the fun begins! Just go shopping, take a photo of your receipt, and submit it for cash.
2. Dash Rewards: Submit all of your receipts from the featured store while the offer is running, and get a percentage back (such as 3%) on your total purchase.
3. Coupon Combos: Not only will you earn cash back on your purchase, but we'll also give you a special coupon code so you can save even more at the register.
4. Cash Cart: Customize your offer by choosing items from the featured store's weekly ad, and earn cash back on the stuff you really want.
With Find&Save, you can also browse sales, coupons, and weekly ads, create a shopping list, and view featured discounts at stores near you.
There are over 200 stores with coupons and deals to browse in Find&Save, including Macy's, Nordstrom, Kohl's, Best Buy, Walgreens, Payless ShoeSource, Bath & Body Works, Old Navy, GameStop, Big Lots, Staples, Petco, Office Depot, Lowes, and Home Depot.
With millions of items from more than 18,000 brands including Nike, UGG, Apple, Sony, Ray Ban, Michael Kors, Samsung, Mac, Delta, Keurig, ADIDAS, and Coach, you no longer have to download multiple apps or browse endless websites to find the best deals.
From grocery deals to the best clothing promo sales to home improvement discounts and coupons – Find&Save has it all!
What people are saying about Find&Save:
• "I also like the new feature from Find&Save, 'Cash Dash,' that gives you cash back for certain flagged shopping trips." - Good Housekeeping
• "Find&Save, for example, helps connect users to local deals by digitizing newspaper circular ads and making it easy for users to share their findings with friends." - US News & World Report
What's New in Version 2.10.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Used to be great
The app used to be great. They were actual legitimate offers and the payout was comparable to the total amount you needed to spend. Spend $100, earn $10. Spend $5, earn $.25. Those are comparable. However now, they payouts are soooo lopsided for what they want you spend. Now it's spend $100, earn $.25. Ridiculous. Also, they used to have offers that were a percentage of your total sale. Those have also disappeared. The places are completely random and often stores not even available in my city. I also think it's ridiculous that you can't upload receipts for mobile purchase. It's 2016 and so many places allow you to pay IN STORE through their app. But you can only take a picture of a paper receipt. Get with the times and make offers that are actually worth it.
Don't bother anymore
This app used to be great. I was getting A few dollars back for spending a ton of money at places I already shop. Don't know what happened, but the app is now CRAP!!! It's worse than clipping coupons. I think I get better deals clipping coupons. Now the saving are for $0.25 or $0.35, but you have to spend a good chunk of money. Seriously!!! And the stores... What happened to Costco? Target?? Whole Foods? Yes, I'd buy more random stuff just to make the minimum purchase amount just to get the 1% back. Is that a smart thing to do? Not on my ends. Hahaha. Spending money to save more money. Hahaha.
I don't know how this app still have 4 stars.
Don't bother downloading the app.
Really enjoying it
Used to be great but the number of offers has gone down a lot. They used offer at least 15 and now if I'm lucky I get 5. Also, the amount of time they give you to redeem is very short. It used to be at least a week and now it's gone down to 2 to 3 days. Another thing that has changed is you have to watch ads to unlock offers which is pretty annoying. Don't know how much longer I will be using it. Hopefully I can reach my amount pay out ($20) and cash out.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Aug 01, 2016
- Version: 2.10.0
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wanderful Media
- Copyright © 2016 Wanderful Media.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.