Find&Save - Cash Back, Coupons, and Local Shopping
By Wanderful Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get cash back and coupons for shopping at nearby, local stores like Walmart, Target, JCPenny, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Safeway, and CVS. Just shop at a featured store, take a photo of your receipt, and we'll give you cash back. It's that simple! Looking for a great deal to earn cash back on? You can also browse the latest coupons, sales, and weekly circulars from your favorite retailers.
Here are some of the ways to get cash back with the Find&Save app:
1. Cash Dash Alerts: We'll notify you when you're near a featured store, and then the fun begins! Just go shopping, take a photo of your receipt, and submit it for cash.
2. Dash Rewards: Submit your receipt from the featured store while the offer is running, and get a percentage back (such as 3%) on your total purchase.
3. Coupon Combos: Not only will you earn cash back on your purchase, but we'll also give you a special coupon code so you can save even more at the register.
With Find&Save, you can also browse sales, coupons, and weekly ads, create a shopping list, and view featured discounts at stores near you.
There are over 200 stores with coupons and deals to browse in Find&Save, including Macy's, Nordstrom, Kohl's, Best Buy, Walgreens, Payless ShoeSource, Bath & Body Works, Old Navy, GameStop, Big Lots, Staples, Petco, Office Depot, Lowes, and Home Depot.
With millions of items from more than 18,000 brands including Nike, UGG, Apple, Sony, Ray Ban, Michael Kors, Samsung, Mac, Delta, Keurig, ADIDAS, and Coach, you no longer have to download multiple apps or browse endless websites to find the best deals.
From grocery deals to the best clothing promo sales to home improvement discounts and coupons – Find&Save has it all!
What people are saying about Find&Save:
• "I also like the new feature from Find&Save, 'Cash Dash,' that gives you cash back for certain flagged shopping trips." - Good Housekeeping
• "Find&Save, for example, helps connect users to local deals by digitizing newspaper circular ads and making it easy for users to share their findings with friends." - US News & World Report
** Note: Cash Dash feature only available on iPhone.
What's New in Version 2.12.0
Version 2.12.0 features enhancements to the look and feel of the app.
Used to be great
This used to be my favorite rebate app and they would have tons of great deals at Walmart, etc. Now the deals are harder to get and smaller, so I'm earning like 30 cents a month. If I wasn't so close to the cash out amount I would just delete it. Plus ALL the time a cash dash deal will pop up for a store I visited a day or two ago. Not to be a conspiracy theorist but it feels like they are tracking you and then populating deals so it seems like there are a lot of great deals, but you can't redeem them because you purchased outside the date range. Ready to hit $25 and delete this app,
Wish they accepted digital receipts
It's an easy app to use and a easy to get a little money back, but a lot of stores/ restaurants now offer an option for an email/ digital receipt instead of printed and there's no way to upload those. I've lost the opportunity to get some money back because of this (ex: Petsmart and Starbucks app receipts). Wish there was a way to go easy on the environment AND use F&S.
Good way to make a little $$.
The app is convenient to use on purchases you were already going to make. Why not just get a little back. Doesn't take much time to submit the receipt. I would recommend.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 2.12.0
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wanderful Media
- Copyright © 2017 Wanderful Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.