Find The Line NYC finds the closest subway stop using your current location. A compass will point you in the right direction, and with the help of walking directions, you'll never be lost in New York City again. Want a specific train? No problem, you can select any train you'd like and Find The Line will get you there.
- A real time compass that points you to the closest subway station.
- A zoomable, movable, expandable map with walking directions to guide you to your destination.
- Ability to choose a specific train line to navigate to.
- A simple, easy to use, one touch interface with sleek beautiful design.
*BREAKING: PLEASE UPDATE TO THIS RELEASE TO FIX BROKEN LOCATION SERVICES*
- Fixed broken backend location services.
- Added W train to app.
- Added new location confirmation dialog on app resume.
- More new features coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea but does not work
Not being from New York this app seemed heaven-sent. During our 4-day vacation in NYC the app showed the way to “a” subway station once (not the one we wanted to take because we could not pick it). All the other times all we saw was “Tap to Retry” which did nothing. Deinstalling/reinstalling did not help. A waste of money. Better use Google Maps.
Sweet, elegant little app
Terrifically simple, functional, elegant app that does one thing and does it great. I've tried a couple of similar apps, but they get bogged down in augmented reality or user-unfriendliness or a bunch of pointless features. This is the one to get! Great when I'm in an unfamiliar part of town. Would be perfect for tourists.
Does exactly what it says on the wrapper
When you're in a strange part of town and you're
not even sure if this is New York City anymore, this is what will put you on the track back to familiar territory.
This is an app that does one thing—"find me the nearest subway stop that I need"—and does it well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.