Find Your Car with AR: Augmented Car Finder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It uses Augmented Reality to help trace your steps back to where you parked. Using the app is dead simple!" - Fοx News Mobile
Augmented Car Finder allows you to find your car wherever you parked it. Once you load the application, in the augmented reality view you can see the direction it is located, the street address close to where you parked, how far it is and the date and time you parked.
Check out other apps by AugmentedWorks:
◊ Travel Guide with AR: Augmented GeoTravel - it will change the way you travel. With augmented reality.
◊ Places with Augmented Reality - your personal navigation assistant with Augmented Reality.
READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
• 3D Augmented Reality technology
• Don't lose time asking people. Just follow the moving arrow and you'll get back to your car!
• Select between two levels of accuracy: normal (faster) and high (you can then find your car in the largest parking facility or behind the most remote street corner!)
• You can use it for anything you want to get back to, not only your car!
• Check out the Premium features. Do you want to remember a good parking place you found? Mark it as a favorite! Don't you remember where you parked last time? Just find it in the chronology! You can also color the arrow and remove the ads!
• Last but not least... it's FREE!
Important Note. Augmented Car Finder needs iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C or iPad with 3G: the application uses the magnetic compass and GPS to show the Augmented Reality view.
Once your car has been parked, tap the "I parked here" button and choose the GPS accuracy.
Now the car position has been saved and you can close the application.
When you need to get back to your car, open the application and follow the directional arrow in the augmented reality view or watch the map.
To save a new position, just tap the "I parked here" button again.
Note: Augmented Car Finder IS INTENDED TO BE USED OUTDOOR.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- When you share a position the link is now correct.
- When you set the name of a favorite position, it's now saved in the chronology too.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Wonderful and accurate
This app is simple to use and takes me back to within 10 feet of my car. The augmented reality, where you can look through the camera, is a good way to figure out which row you've parked in. Suggestion for using it: Before you mark your spot take 7 seconds to hold the phone flat and move it around so the GPS gets an accurate lock on your position.
My wife has always had a rough time finding the car in large parking lots, or finding the right side of the mall to leave from. This app is simple and easy to use!
So simple to use and very accurate. Should be standard equipment on all smart phones and tablets.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Davide Vincenzi
- © 2013 AugmentedWorks®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features$0.99