Find Your Car with AR: Augmented Car Finder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It uses Augmented Reality to help trace your steps back to where you parked. Using the app is dead simple!" - Fοx News Mobile
Augmented Car Finder allows you to find your car wherever you parked it. Once you load the application, in the augmented reality view you can see the direction it is located, the street address close to where you parked, how far it is and the date and time you parked.
Check out other apps by AugmentedWorks:
◊ Travel Guide with AR: Augmented GeoTravel - it will change the way you travel. With augmented reality.
◊ Places with Augmented Reality - your personal navigation assistant with Augmented Reality.
READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
• 3D Augmented Reality technology
• Don't lose time asking people. Just follow the moving arrow and you'll get back to your car!
• Select between two levels of accuracy: normal (faster) and high (you can then find your car in the largest parking facility or behind the most remote street corner!)
• You can use it for anything you want to get back to, not only your car!
• Check out the Premium features. Do you want to remember a good parking place you found? Mark it as a favorite! Don't you remember where you parked last time? Just find it in the chronology! You can also color the arrow and remove the ads!
• Last but not least... it's FREE!
Once your car has been parked, tap the "I parked here" button and choose the GPS accuracy.
Now the car position has been saved and you can close the application.
When you need to get back to your car, open the application and follow the directional arrow in the augmented reality view or watch the map.
To save a new position, just tap the "I parked here" button again.
Note: Augmented Car Finder IS INTENDED TO BE USED OUTDOOR.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
Ok car finder app, has a flaw
This app is ok at best. In AR mode, there is a large arrow that points a straight line to your car... the arrow is a great concept but you usually can't walk a straight line to your car - buildings and busy streets generally block the way. The problem is when you switch to the map mode to help navigate the streets, the app no longer shows your car's location with the arrow. It really needs to have the arrow on the map mode too.
Camera Access Needed to Work
When I first downloaded this app it worked just fine. I liked it a lot. You could even use the app without the Augmented camera enabled. However, now they made it where the app does not work at all unless you give them permission or access to your camera. No thank you. Deleting
They have no business snooping on my camera.
The annoying prompt at the application start must go.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Davide Vincenzi
- © 2017 AugmentedWorks®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features$0.99