Finder's Keep: The Dungeon-Crawling, Monster-Battling, Loot-Collecting RPG!
By Big Blue Bubble
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RISK & REWARD COMBAT, utilizing 6 different damage types
• Unlock skills by progressing through the tower, gaining XP and earning levels.
• Pick a set of 3 Battle Abilities, select your weapons and armor and head into the tower to seek your fortune.
• Strategize the most effective build, risk a lot and win big!
• Face powerful enemies who will test your mettle.
• Bide your time or swing big, to your utter destruction or victory.
FUSE AND POWER UP!
• Fuse an ordinary weapon to make it extraordinary.
• Level your gear to its max and then fuse it to bring out its true potential.
• Take your Common sword and turn it into one of the Ultimate Weapons using materials you discover in the tower.
CREATE A TEAM, UNLOCK REWARDS!
• Exchange friend codes with people you know playing the game, and form a team.
• Earn gold and rewards as you and your friends level up!
• Check back each day for different challenges and chest events
• 1000s of Unique Items to Collect
• Find and Collect Dozens of Unique Character Avatars, each with their own Hero Abilities
• Climb the tower and challenge the dragon!
• Special events
• Gain xp and level up to equip more powerful items
• Monthly/weekly/daily dungeons
• Try your luck with the ornate chest!
Note: Finder’s Keep is FREE to download and play. There are in-app purchases available. In-app purchases may be disabled within your system settings.
*A network connection is required to play.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- New challenges await beyond Dread Landing in the Heroic Tower!
- 4 new VI difficulty boss challenges!
- 2 new Special Dungeon series with unique features and loot!
- Hundreds of new items with powerful new Passive Abilities!
- Changed “Rapid Strikes” and “Chance to Reduce Hit” proc chance from 5% to 10%
- “Thorns: Major” reduced to 4000 damage
- “Soul Sacrifice” - Cooldown is now 0 (damage is now based off of the player's remaining hp %)
Terrible in many ways
Another game where buying your way to full
Legendary gear actually hurts you. You can't buy more action points to play and you can't buy higher equipment cost. It might just be me but 35 maps in and I kid you not. I NEVER found a helmet necklace ring or armor that wasn't a dust fodder item. You aren't told what levels the enemies are but you are told what type they will be which brings another problem. The inventory is way to small even for casuals prompting you to buy at least 30 more spaces to enjoy collecting and there is no bonus for collecting everything so you easily can max out anything you find by destroying anything that isn't at least 2 stars upfront. The more accuracy a skill has the less damage it does and cool downs for attacks are extremely long. Gold is needed to upgrade legend arises to god tier but gold is only gained through online offers or if lucky 100 gold a fight. Please costs precious action points for little rewards and tournaments are practically non existent.
This game has had me playing almost 2 years. Plenty of levels, plus heroic mode with better gear and harder mobs.
Lots of farming, for gear, for money, for dust to continue upgrading gear.
They have these level 6 dungeons. The Boss will drop 1 of 6 pieces of theyre gear and u upgrade them to ultimate.
In addition each level 6 dungeon has a miniboss that is very rare and can drop 1 piece of the ultimate "commander planet" set. Since they are so rare to find and then have them drop the item, I have just recently got my 4th piece which is all that is available.
BBB is supposed to be developing the final (2) level 6 dungeons so We can kill the radiant and crushing boss as well as the minibosses with his set.
Currently only 4 of 6 commander planet pieces are released. And the 6/6 bonus gives a chance to dispatch enemy instantly!! PlZ don't forget about this BBB! Me and a few others r waiting for the completion of the level IV radiant, and level IV crushing dungeons
Max level is 250.
Decent, plus icon pic is cool
Wish there were characters in this game, but it's mostly short, mindless levels with random monsters and weird, story less "put the skull on the throne?" events (if you get lucky).
Most of the items you find are trash, I'm level 12 fighting with a dead fish for crying out loud!
No no, it's not some cool undead prehistoric monster fish trying to kill me. My weapon is a dead trout, with all the meat gone. It's rare, but way better than the "Mythic!" staff I found.
I hope things get better. I'll give it this much: I'm going back to kill Dwarves with Sledgehammers with my dead trout...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 94.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Big Blue Bubble
- © 2014 Big Blue Bubble, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Little Ice$0.99
- A Bit of Booty$4.99
- A Meager Cache$9.99
- A Chunk of Change$22.99
- A King's Ransom$59.99
- A Beautiful Bounty$43.99