Finder's Keep: The Dungeon-Crawling, Monster-Battling, Loot-Collecting RPG!
By Big Blue Bubble
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RISK & REWARD COMBAT, utilizing 6 different damage types
• Unlock skills by progressing through the tower, gaining XP and earning levels.
• Pick a set of 3 Battle Abilities, select your weapons and armor and head into the tower to seek your fortune.
• Strategize the most effective build, risk a lot and win big!
• Face powerful enemies who will test your mettle.
• Bide your time or swing big, to your utter destruction or victory.
FUSE AND POWER UP!
• Fuse an ordinary weapon to make it extraordinary.
• Level your gear to its max and then fuse it to bring out its true potential.
• Take your Common sword and turn it into one of the Ultimate Weapons using materials you discover in the tower.
CREATE A TEAM, UNLOCK REWARDS!
• Exchange friend codes with people you know playing the game, and form a team.
• Earn gold and rewards as you and your friends level up!
• Check back each day for different challenges and chest events
• 1000s of Unique Items to Collect
• Find and Collect Dozens of Unique Character Avatars, each with their own Hero Abilities
• Climb the tower and challenge the dragon!
• Special events
• Gain xp and level up to equip more powerful items
• Monthly/weekly/daily dungeons
• Try your luck with the ornate chest!
Note: Finder’s Keep is FREE to download and play. There are in-app purchases available. In-app purchases may be disabled within your system settings.
*A network connection is required to play.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- New challenges await beyond Dread Landing in the Heroic Tower!
- 4 new VI difficulty boss challenges!
- 2 new Special Dungeon series with unique features and loot!
- Hundreds of new items with powerful new Passive Abilities!
- Changed “Rapid Strikes” and “Chance to Reduce Hit” proc chance from 5% to 10%
- “Thorns: Major” reduced to 4000 damage
- “Soul Sacrifice” - Cooldown is now 0 (damage is now based off of the player's remaining hp %)
Terrible in many ways
Another game where buying your way to full
Legendary gear actually hurts you. You can't buy more action points to play and you can't buy higher equipment cost. It might just be me but 35 maps in and I kid you not. I NEVER found a helmet necklace ring or armor that wasn't a dust fodder item. You aren't told what levels the enemies are but you are told what type they will be which brings another problem. The inventory is way to small even for casuals prompting you to buy at least 30 more spaces to enjoy collecting and there is no bonus for collecting everything so you easily can max out anything you find by destroying anything that isn't at least 2 stars upfront. The more accuracy a skill has the less damage it does and cool downs for attacks are extremely long. Gold is needed to upgrade legend arises to god tier but gold is only gained through online offers or if lucky 100 gold a fight. Please costs precious action points for little rewards and tournaments are practically non existent.
Excellent, well balanced game.
I've been playing for almost two months and it hasn't gotten old. The game play is challenging, without being impossible or too easy. Sometimes it's a bit of a grind, but that's what makes it worth while when you finally get past that dungeon that has been so challenging. Love it!
Fun game, nice design
I am enjoying this a lot. They should add a little more info about types of damage and how to filter/sort your inventory but overall the game is easy to use and learn. Sometimes it feels slow but then you get an awesome upgrade and you want to continue on even more
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 81.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Big Blue Bubble
- © 2014 Big Blue Bubble, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Little Ice$0.99
- A Bit of Booty$4.99
- A Meager Cache$9.99
- A Chunk of Change$22.99
- A King's Ransom$59.99
- A Beautiful Bounty$43.99