Finding Rover - Facial recognition for dogs to reunite lost dogs with their owners.
By Finding Rover Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Losing a dog is heartbreaking. (We’ve been there!)
Our new facial recognition technology makes finding dogs as quick and easy as the snap of a photo.
See a lost dog? Take a photo, send a text and together we can bring every lost dog home.
"A big thanks for Finding Rover for immediately posting that my dog was lost. She is my child and I am very glad she is back home now and recovering." - Finding Rover User
Benefits of Finding Rover’s Facial Recognition for Dogs
• If your dog’s collar has come off, his or her face will be recognized on the app and will provide any finder with the contact information you provide.
• If someone finds your dog but doesn’t have time to look for a microchip, in less than 3 minutes, they can snap a photo and send a text or give you a call.
How Finding Rover works:
• Register your dog so it’s in the database
• If someone sees your lost dog, they snap a photo
• Our facial recognition technology does a search
• They contact you either via phone, email or through the app, however you’d like
• Soon your best friend will be back home!
Got cute dog pictures? You can also share the smiles on Finding Rover!
• Share Photos and Updates of your dog with your friends
• Enjoy and post cute photos with others in an all-member “pack”
• Enjoy and post tips and tricks in an all-member “pack”
• If your dog needs a new home, you can also post the news to all members in your area.
Finding Rover, the new way to protect and celebrate your best friend.
What's New in Version 2.1.102
Found my dog instantaneously
This app is a godsend. I had lost my dog the night before getting this app and as soon as I reported him as lost someone texts me with a picture of my lost dog. I am so grateful to the person and the app for helping us find each other again. Thank you finding rover.
This app has the potential to make all the difference in a lost pet situation. Obviously it's going to take more updates for it to reach that point, but even now it is a great resource. Everyone should have this on their phone!
I lost my dog in 2014 never found since 2016 and I still had a picture of him someone found him for me his name is buddy and I'm so thankful I missed my dog so much since 2014😢 no I found him if your dog is lost please get this app😊🐺🐶