Still using a search engine to actually search? Still using Craigslist to navigate classifieds? And still using Pinterest to organize and share your favorites? Then you're probably finding more ads, duplicates, scams, and sponsored results than actual results, right?
Meet Findy, the intuitive mobile solution that is revolutionizing the way we search.
Unlike search engines, Pinterest, and Craigslist that make money the longer you’re on the hunt, Findy gets you there faster by eliminating redundancy and prioritizing results without compromising your privacy.
So plan a trip. Find an apartment. Buy a new outfit. Use some of our helpful built-in features (like in-app messaging and collaborative lists) to make Findy work for you –and not for the sponsors.
And because Findy consolidates results from multiple sites to one single location, you’re not redirected to platforms, stores, and marketplaces. Results are delivered to you. That's baller.
FIVE REASONS TO JOIN FINDY:
1. Privacy enabled. Browsing is anonymous and all personal data stays on your phone – we learn what you like, not where you live.
2. Centralized search. Findy collects and updates millions of marketplace listings from thousands of sources every day in real time.
3. Duplicates removed. Pinterest isn't smart enough to figure out how to not show you the same pin a hundred times. Findy eliminates the noise by consolidating repeats that are created when a product is listed in multiple marketplaces.
4. Customized results. It's like Tinder for things you actually want. Findy's "swipe to sort" makes finding what you want way easier because it gets smarter with every action!
5. Collaborative finding. You're not in Pinterest anymore, Dorothy. Create lists and share your finds with friends or family using Findy's built-in messenger. Plan a vacation, adopt a pet, or find a new apartment without a clusterf**k of links.
So there it is. What will you find now that you can stop searching?
LESGO Findy Fam! Here's what we got for you this release.
+ We worked on app internal polish and build stability
+ Less strange errors, crashes, unwanted states
What this all means? Faster. Further. Fiercer. Findy-er.
Ratings and Reviews
How did I ever live without this app?!
Gone are the days of toggling between Craigslist, Westside Rentals, Padmapper, and Zillow, only to be seeing the same listings across multiple sites, getting targeted for ads, and dealing with scummy property managers and landlords. And LA renters are competitive AF. I didn’t stand a chance.
Findy showed me all the listings on a map view of my dream neighborhood in LA, and because I wasn’t wasting time scrolling through pages on Craigslist, I found the perfect house before anyone else did, signed the lease, and didn’t lose my mind in the process. Now I’m filling it with furniture I’m finding on Findy too! Heck yes.
Its easy to use! It helps people get rid of old stuff while making a little $ (which is always good)! Also it helps people who need/want certain things get those things at a decent affordable price with kind & friendly people! Also it is a really great app because you get to deal directly with the person selling the item helping out on both ends with helping earn some extra $ & good deals. Instead of bringing the items to a Thrift store or someplace like that & them overcharging and making the $!
Excellent idea to the creators! Can buy products easily. Very quick and easy to use. Better than other app that take part. Already bought and sold items and only been using it for 2 days. Great app and like anywhere you end up with idiots who do not wish to genuinely buy an item. I've bought stuff advertised on app. To my surprise I found a seller within two minutes after placing my add. What I like is the fact that you can buy things locally so it's easy to collect.
- AU.TO Inc.
- 54.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012-2018 Findy Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.