Fine Arts - Impressionists
By Robert Schoenburg
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a collection of the works of twelve prominent Realist artists. Twenty-five of each of their most famous paintings can be viewed in slide-show mode. Select your favorites for a personal album.
- Slide-show mode
- Complete biographies of the twelve great artists.
- Select just one artist's paintings or all.
- Title, year completed, medium, size and present location of each painting.
- Add paintings to your own favorites.
- Slideshow transition speed is variable.
- "Swipe" images for quick viewing.
- 300 great reproductions included.
- Links to more artist Info on the web.
Not a bad app
The other reviewer is unfair. This is an easy to use art app with biographies of each artist and the ability to play a slide show of images. Each artist entry includes several works. The quality of the images is not fantastic however for the price of the app the resolution of the images is reasonable. However don't get me wrong they are not blurry or anything, just not the highest resolution you could get. If you are interested in art I would recommend the app. I might hope that the app would be updated - here are a few suggestions. Do get higher resolution images. Change the text display I would prefer something other than blue text on a grey background (maybe allow user to set colors). Also allow full screen viewing of images and possible allow export of images and slide shows. But again for the price of the app it is worth it for those interested in art or for art history students to review.
Why didn't this guy get real high quality images from their repective sources instead of cheap jpgs from a typical internet search! Such a diservice I want my money back