Fine Gardening Magazine
By Taunton Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy Fine Gardening – your go-to resource for ideas and information – on your iPad. Convenient digital delivery includes unique bonus features and enhancements: linkable and searchable content, slide shows, plans, new varieties, seasonal reports, and more. A FREE sample issue is included with the app.
Written for passionate gardeners, Fine Gardening provides inspired ideas backed by detailed instructions for creating healthy gardens, outdoor rooms, and beautiful landscapes suited to the region. Horticulturists, nurserymen, and designers share their expertise on plants, care, soil, eco-friendly pest control, propagation, design, and landscaping.
Already a subscriber? If you currently subscribe to Fine Gardening magazine, you can access the iPad Edition FREE by signing up through the app.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS ARE AVAILABLE. Download the Fine Gardening app, then subscribe or buy issues individually. If you are currently a print subscriber or paid online member, you can get access to digital editions FREE -- absolutely no extra cost. Simply sign in with your customer number or member email in the Settings tab.
1 year (6 issues) - $29.99(automatically renewed until canceled)
2 Months (1 issue) - $5.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Single copies - $6.99 (not automatically renewed)
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the app is copyright Taunton Interactive 2012. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://www.taunton.com/thetauntonpress/agreement.asp
Fine Gardening is published by Taunton Interactive. iPhone/iPad application developed by Stonewash Ltd (www.stonewash.co.uk).
What's New in Version 6.2.8
- iOS 8 Compatibility
Great mag,yet terrible app
I have never written a negative review, yet I feel this app justify the neg review. The magazine is really a quality product, yet why would they produce such a lemon is beyond me. The problem is that the app just does not recognize your subscription status. You have to keep on restoring your account. However now the account just doesn't even work. The ios8 does nothing to correct the problem. I would not recommend this to a friend, or purchase again.
Good Content but could be improved
This magazine has always had interesting and useful gardening information. I would like to see a regional section that focuses more specifically on Northern California and on drought gardening. The app works well enough once it is set up, which is a somewhat awkward process.
I love being able to read the latest issues anywhere!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 25, 2014
- Version: 6.2.8
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Taunton Press
- © Taunton Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 month subscription$5.99
- 12 month subscription$29.99
- Fine Gardening Soil Issue 2013$3.99
- Fine Gardening Jul/Aug 2014$6.99
- Fine Gardening Mar/Apr 2015$6.99
- Fine Gardening May/Jun 2014$6.99
- May/June 2013$6.99
- March / April 2013$6.99
- July/August 2013$6.99
- FG Shrubs, Vol. 1$4.99