PDF Scanner app by FineScanner
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FineScanner turns your mobile device into a powerful all-purpose mobile scanner to quickly capture docs and books, creating electronic copies in PDF and JPG, and apply online OCR to recognize texts from scans for further editing and sharing.
FineScanner - the top mobile scanner for iPhone or iPad from world-leading OCR software company ABBYY.
***** Ranked #1 Business application in 98 countries *****
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the ‘Document Capture' category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
Use your iPhone/iPad with FineScanner to scan paper documents, books, agreements, receipts, magazine articles, notes, recipes, pictures, charts, tables, slides, whiteboards or even billboards on the street and get perfect digital copies. Ideal for individuals, business, government or school use - anytime, anywhere.
• PDF & JPG. Scan any printed or hand-written text and save scans to JPEG images or cross-platform PDF documents.
• BOOKSCAN TECH. Enable the Book mode in your camera and take snapshots of facing book pages. BookScan will split the opposing pages into two separate images and correct any distortions and lighting defects. It will then unbend any curved lines as if you pressed the book against the glass of a conventional scanner (Internet required, up to 100 pages per document).
• OCR. Recognize text (OCR) on scans in 193 languages (including Latin, Cyrillic, and CJK alphabets) and choose from among 12 output formats (docx, pdf, txt, and more), preserving the original document formatting such as lists, tables, and headers (Internet required).
• ANNOTATE SCANS. Discover our set of easy-to-use tools to modify your PDFs: add your signature or a text box, use highlighter, write with a pen, or conceal sensitive content with the redaction tool.
• 3D TOUCH & SPOTLIGHT SEARCH SUPPORT.
• PASSWORD ON PDF. Add a password for the image-only PDF files while exporting and sending via email.
• MULTIPAGE DOCS. Create, edit, and enhance separate images or large multi-page documents without any additional selection on viewfinder (up to 100 pages per document).
• AUTO-CAPTURE AND FILTERS. Excellent visual quality with auto-capture of page boundaries and advanced image filters, which processes scans in color, greyscale or black-and-white versions.
• BEST-SHOT PHOTO MODE. Select Best-shot button on viewfinder and FineScanner automatically chooses and processes the best of three images captured.
• BUILT-IN FILE STORAGE. Save scans inside app with tags and search capabilities
• SHARE & EXPORT. Send results by e-mail, save in cloud storages - iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk, Evernote and more, transfer docs to your Mac or PC using iTunes sharing.
• AIRPRINT. Print out scans directly from your iPhone or iPad.
The free version is ad-supported.
Premium Account auto-renewable subscription allows to use all functions of this app. Subscribtion length periods: 1 month with 7 days free trial, and 1 year. The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
@ABBYY_Mobile at Twitter
Do you like Finescanner? Please leave a review!
Thanks a lot!
What's New in Version 6.7.5
We've made improvements of FineScanner on iPhone X and a few bug fix.
Major changes introduced in past releases:
+ PDF tools: signature, highlighter, pen, text box, and redaction of sensitive content.
+ The Drag and Drop functionality on iPad.
Please feel free to leave reviews, we read all of them and take them into consideration.
I’ve tried several photo/scanner apps. This is the best free app I’ve used. It does have unintrusive adds that appear at the bottom of the screen. It also offers in app purchase/upgrade to include optional OCR (optical character recognition) which works great but I’ve honestly only used a couple times in a pinch. I do recommend this app.
Easy to use and effective
This app makes it easy to scan and export docs, email them, save them to Drive. I love it. You can adjust borders, send in different formats. It saves a library of scanned docs so I can look back to find a doc if I too cleverly filed it where I can’t find it. Great app!
I've used other scanners before, but this one is the greatest. I recommend all the different Abby products. You definitely are not going to go wrong with them.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 6.7.5
- Size: 67.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ABBYY USA Software House Inc
- © 2017, ABBYY Production LLC. Scanner app.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- FineScanner Premium monthly$7.99
- No Ads$5.99
- FineScanner Premium yearly$29.99
- Entry Premium monthly$2.99
- Basic Premium monthly$3.99
- Advanced Premium monthly$5.99
- Recognize Text (OCR)$59.99
- Premium Lifetime$59.99
- FineScanner Premium yearly$9.99