FineScanner - PDF Scanner App Free + Documents OCR
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FineScanner turns your mobile device into a powerful all-purpose mobile scanner to quickly capture docs and books, creating electronic copies in PDF and JPG, and apply online OCR to recognize texts from scans for further editing and sharing.
FineScanner - the top mobile scanner for iPhone or iPad from world-leading OCR software company ABBYY.
***** Ranked #1 Business application in 98 countries *****
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the ‘Document Capture' category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
Use your iPhone/iPad with FineScanner to scan paper documents, books, agreements, receipts, magazine articles, notes, recipes, pictures, charts, tables, slides, whiteboards or even billboards on the street and get perfect digital copies. Ideal for individuals, business, government or school use - anytime, anywhere.
• PDF & JPG. Scan any printed or hand-written text and save scans to JPEG images or cross-platform PDF documents.
• BOOKSCAN TECH. Enable the Book mode in your camera and take snapshots of facing book pages. BookScan will split the opposing pages into two separate images and correct any distortions and lighting defects. It will then unbend any curved lines as if you pressed the book against the glass of a conventional scanner. (Premium account and Internet required)
• OCR. Recognize text (OCR) on scans in 193 languages (including Latin, Cyrillic, and CJK alphabets) and choose from among 12 output formats (docx, pdf, txt, and more), preserving the original document formatting such as lists, tables, and headers (Premium account and Internet required)
• 3D TOUCH & SPOTLIGHT SEARCH SUPPORT.
• PASSWORD ON PDF. Add a password for the image-only PDF files while exporting and sending via email (Premium Account required)
• MULTIPAGE DOCS. Create, edit, and enhance separate images or large multi-page documents without any additional selection on viewfinder.
• AUTO-CAPTURE AND FILTERS. Excellent visual quality with auto-capture of page boundaries and advanced image filters, which processes scans in color, greyscale or black-and-white versions.
• BEST-SHOT PHOTO MODE. Select Best-shot button on viewfinder and FineScanner automatically chooses and processes the best of three images captured.
• BUILT-IN FILE STORAGE. Save scans inside app with tags and search capabilities
• SHARE & EXPORT. Send results by e-mail, save in cloud storages - iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk, Evernote and more, transfer docs to your Mac or PC using iTunes sharing.
• AIRPRINT. Print out scans directly from your iPhone or iPad.
The free version is ad-supported.
Premium Account auto-renewable subscription includes:
• Text recognition (OCR)
• BookScan technology
• Password on PDF
• No ads
Subscribtion lenth perionds: 1 month for $4.99 with 7-days free trial or 1 year for $19.99.
The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
@ABBYY_Mobile at Twitter
IMPORTANT! We are unable to respond to your comments in AppStore. With any questions and suggestions contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Office & Library Pocket Scanner.
Please leave a review if you like FineScanner. Thank you!
What's New in Version 5.6.8
We’ve fixed some problems and added cool new features to the app! Previously:
+ FINESCANNER FOR iMESSAGE.
+ TODAY WIDGET.
+ NEW DESIGN.
If you tried our new features and have something to say about them, don’t hold it in! Share your thoughts in a review!
The one I use
One of my favorite scanning app. I use it as a tool to straighten photos of square objects like paintings, protected PowerPoint slides, etc. The automated edge detector works reasonably well but often needs manual fine adjustments. And apparently cannot fit slightly curved edges, such as those produced by pincushion lens distortions, even though an edge handler point appears in the center of the edge, between the two at the vertices of the picture side. I have not been able to grab and move that handler. As with many apps, instructions are well hidden somewhere.
I have used this app almost weekly for all scanning or uploading jobs for the past year. It has saved me so much time on multiple occasions. This app can take any photo you have in your camera roll and convert it to a scanned document with crisp text. Even a legal contract photographed with a regular camera with bad lighting, and emailed to you. That's great!
Useful app for my work.
This is an useful app to help me in my work, very convenient and easy to use. Just few steps and i can capture my docs and books. Scan anything to PDF or JPG files then i can share it to all people i want. Love it and i think it will be popular in the future.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 07, 2016
- Version: 5.6.8
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ABBYY USA Software House Inc
- © 2015, ABBYY Production LLC. Scanner app.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Account$4.99
- Disable ads$5.99
- Premium Account$19.99
- Recognize Text (OCR)$24.99
- Premium Subscription$2.99
- Premium Subscription$3.99
- Premium Subscription$5.99
- Premium features forever$59.99
- Premium Subscription$14.99
- Premium Subscription$17.99