Finetune is the easiest way to enhance your music library. Finetune automatically fixes song information, cover art, lyrics and removes duplicate and missing tracks.
Unlike other tagging tools, Finetune works mostly in an automatic way. You just review the proposed changes, maybe tweak them and apply.
Finetune "listens" to your music and calculates its acoustic fingerprint, then it searches for matches in a database with millions of entries.
• Add color to your library with high resolution Cover Art
• Add Genres: Rock, Pop, etc. Great with the iTunes Genres view
• Add lyrics so you can sing along
• Get a correctly sorted library: Bob Dylan should be at letter D: Dylan, Bob
• Correctly tag albums by multiple artists and compilations
• Detect duplicate tracks and remove them
• Remove missing files from iTunes library
• Manually edit tags and choose tracks to be fixed
• Changes are stored in your music files so you'll enjoy them also on your other devices
• Finetune supports basically all music formats including MP3, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, APE, MPC, OGG Vorbis, WavPack, etc.
Finetune 1.3 fixes a number of stability issues and sports some minor visual style tweaks. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t think it does anything!
I don’t think this program does anything. My 293 songs with no artist or genre still have no artist or genre after 10 steps of this program. $18 down the the drain for something that does nothing. I see no changes to any songs that were supposedly fixed. Would be a great product if it did what is decribed. Need a refund… Feel as if I’ve been scammed by this app creater.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the bad experience. By default Finetune only saves changes to complete albums. If you have lots of singles try unchecking "Don't fix incomplete albums" in the Preferences or manually check the songs you want to be fixed inside the "Don't fix" folder.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.