By Flavio Tordini
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Finetune is the easiest way to enhance your music library. Finetune automatically fixes song information, cover art, lyrics and removes duplicate and missing tracks.
Unlike other tagging tools, Finetune works mostly in an automatic way. You just review the proposed changes, maybe tweak them and apply.
Finetune "listens" to your music and calculates its acoustic fingerprint, then it searches for matches in a database with millions of entries.
• Add color to your library with high resolution Cover Art
• Add Genres: Rock, Pop, etc. Great with the iTunes Genres view
• Add lyrics so you can sing along
• Get a correctly sorted library: Bob Dylan should be at letter D: Dylan, Bob
• Correctly tag albums by multiple artists and compilations
• Detect duplicate tracks and remove them
• Remove missing files from iTunes library
• Manually edit tags and choose tracks to be fixed
• Changes are stored in your music files so you'll enjoy them also on your other devices
• Finetune supports basically all music formats including MP3, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, APE, MPC, OGG Vorbis, WavPack, etc.