Finger Timer Full
By Yu-Mao Feng
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finger Timer is a speedcubing/speedstacking timer in your pocket!
It's a simple and elegant timer app that you must have!
[HOW TO USE]
1. Put your fingers on the left and right pads, and hold.
2. When the red and green lights are both on, the timer is ready, and then you can release your fingers to start the timer.
3. When you want to stop the timer, put your fingers back on the left and right pads.
4. If you want to restart the timer, press "RESET" and do the steps 1 to 3.
1. Connect your Timer device (with this app) and Display device (any computer or mobile device with a web browser) to the same Wi-Fi network. (Sometimes Internet also works.)
2. In Timer device, tap the top-right icon, and check "Allow display connection" checkbox.
3. In Display device, enter the Timer address into the address bar of your browser, and then press "START".
4. Enjoy it!
> The maximum time is 60 minutes.
> Display connection. (max 60 mins)
> Scramble for cube 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5.
> No ads, no distractions!
Like us on Facebook for the latest news:
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Display Connection provided.
The best timer available
This is hands down the best timer out there. EXACTLY like a competition two-hand timer. The only three reasons I didn't give it that fifth star are:
1. It should have more Options for the scrambles, which should be available all in one easy menu opened by that touch button in the top left rather than the icons that it shows.
2. The stopwatch is digital, why make it stop at a 60 minute time cap. Especially for longer solves and larger puzzles, it seems a rather pointless limitation.
3. Due to this being digital, I can't see not improving upon the already established timer functions. I would really like this to have an option to calculate an average of solves. Obviously it would be desirable to allow users to choose the number of solves they are averaging. For example 3, 6 , 9, or twelve.
This app is amazing. As a speed cuber, I can say this is amazing. This is probably the closest you can get to the real thing- maybe better. The one thing that makes it unique from the others is the connected timer through your internet.
Thanks for providing this wonderful app- I can speak for others.
Great for speed cubing
Great for speed cubing, cool that you can show the display on your computer. This 99cent app replaces a 12 dollar timer. Really helpful.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yu-Mao Feng
- © Omega Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.