By Sergio Barbosa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FingerBeat is the easy to use pocket sampler, drum-machine & field recorder for everyone.
Use your intuition! You don't require music school or instructions manual to figure out how to start creating music right away.
Let your imagination run free and your fingers will move the beat.
Grab your own sounds using the microphone or cut sound snippets and loops from existing sound sources and files.
Is this party boring? Just plug your device into the speakers, add some effects and sing over you beats and creations in real time.
You can also capture all your sessions in the built-in field recorder, which has the look and feel of a vintage reel to reel tape recorder.
Your creations are automatically saved and recalled upon exit for total immediacy, so you can just pick it up where you left off. You can also copy & paste audio from other applications into FingerBeat or extract sound snippets from SoundCloud, Dropbox or your own iTunes library right back into your creations. When you’re happy you can simply export and share your creations with your friends via SoundCloud, Dropbox and more!
A new classic for absolutely everyone looking to have fun making original beats and music!
Available for iPhone, iPod, iPad
[ Optimised for iPhone5 & iPad – Requires iPhone 4S OR Higher ]
● Low latency drum pads
● Pocket Sampler using internal microphone, built-in library or import from audio file/SoundCloud/Dropbox/iTunes Library.
● x8 Pads/Channels with multitimbral pads using the new Slices feature.
● Step Sequencer: Making beats is easy as drawing and tapping boxes to generate unique sequences. Each color is associated to each channel type of pad.
● x24 Pattern blocks with up to 256 steps per pattern.
● Keyboard + Note Editor: While recording, the notes you play will immediately appear in the editor. Its easy to make changes and draw free-form to create / delete notes using your finger.
● Shake to undo
● Multi-Touch Mixer with live audio FXs: FingerBeat is built for user experience & live performance.
● Live Input monitoring allows you to sing over your beats in real time
● Import/Export via iTunes, SoundCloud or Dropbox
● Send/Export by email, SoundCloud/Dropbox
● Tape Recorder/ Audio Editor allows you to record any audio session and/or cut & paste from audio sources/files for sample and loop extraction
● Supports Retronyms AudioCopy 3
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- Fixed an issue that could cause the app to crash at launch
- Tape output effects more accessible
- Share beat with a friend by email in menu
- Other minor fixes & improvements
Love it just as good as the old app!
Missed this app can't believe it's back, brings back so many memories!
please never go away
please never go away as I will be using this for life performances
Wow, almost forgot about this! Resurrected by someone. At least it would be nice to have MIDI out.