An instant classic for anyone looking to have fun making original beat music!
The all-in-one pocket sampler, drum-machine & field recorder designed for 'on-the-go' creativity!
Is the party boring? Just plug your device to speakers and sing over your creations. Acapella singers wanted!
FingerBeat allows you to capture sounds directly into pads, including complex instrument sounds by auto-slicing sounds automatically from the gaps in the audio and generate a more expressive sounding pad.
Tape-record entire sessions, ideas, meetings, bursts of inspiration for later editing or recall. Touch your sound!
Use the reels to fine-tune in-out points to make loops. Drag-and-drop clips into the pads and keep creating.
Why not scratch over your original beats? Simply load a sound in Tape-Reels and hit play in the sequencer! You can also record your scratches and performances by hitting the tape overdub-record button.
Your creations are automatically saved and recalled upon exit for total immediacy, so you can just pick it up where you left off.
You can also copy & paste audio from other applications into FingerBeat or import from iCloud, Dropbox or your own iTunes library. When you’re happy you can share your creations with friends via System Share or export to your favorite cloud services.
NO musical talent or knowledge required. There are NO references to musical notes or music scale.
Just beat it!
F E A T U R E S :
● Low latency drum pads with stereo sound support
● Share beat projects with your friends using email or system share
● Pocket Sampler using internal microphone, built-in library or import from audio file/Dropbox/iTunes Library.
● x8 Pads/Channels with multitimbral pads using the new Slices feature.
● Step Sequencer: Making beats is easy as drawing and tapping boxes to generate unique sequences. Each color is associated with each channel and sound group.
● x24 Pattern blocks with up to 256 steps per pattern.
● Keyboard + Note Editor: While recording, the notes you play will immediately appear in the editor. It's easy to make changes and draw free-form to create/delete notes using your finger.
● Shake to undo
● Shake to randomize sounds
● Multi-Touch Mixer with live audio FXs: FingerBeat is built for user experience & live performance.
● Live input monitoring allows you to sing over your beats in real time
● Import/Export via iTunes, iCloud or Dropbox
● Send/Export by email, iCloud/Dropbox
● Tape Recorder/ Audio Editor allows you to record any audio session and/or cut & paste from audio sources/files for sample and loop extraction
● Supports AudioCopy 3
● Supports AudioBus & Remote
FingerBeat is the new retro!
. Optimised for iPhone5 & iPad2
. iPhoneX versions coming soon w/special features.
. Low latency wired headphones are required.
. Bluetooth not yet supported.
*** Please note:***
Although this app is free and fully featured, it contains the following in-app purchases and subscription options:
1. Buy: Pay once, enjoy forever.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
2. Rent: Pay monthly, cancel anytime.
For the monthly subscription, the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to users' Account Settings after purchase.
If you have purchased FingerBeat recently or have any problem with your purchase please consult your iTunes invoice and hit "Report a problem".
Full Terms of Service & Privacy-Policy available in http://fingerbeat.com/legal/
--- Send us your feedback! ---
If are a legacy user or have any questions please contact.
. Fixed restore purchases for legacy users
. Reduced the frequency of the support popup
. Fixed most critical crashes
. Fixed Classic 707 Kit
Ratings and Reviews
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix your issue straight away.
Looking forward hearing from you.
Very Impressive, but could use some quality of life improvements.
I have used this app for a little over 5 months now, and I am very impressed with it’s capabilities. The amount of options and choices you have at your disposal is awesome. With that in mind, i would like to mention just a couple issues I’ve encountered (even though I’m not sure if this app will be updated anymore 😢). One glaring issue I’ve encountered is with the tape recorder section. When you attempt to record for longer than 10 seconds, the recorded starts to glitch out and make crackle sounds, and if you’re overdubbing something, this glitching freezes the thing you’re overdubbing for around a half second, which really messes up any vocal rhythm you may have going. Another bug I’ve encountered is with pattern copying. For some reason, if you copy a pattern from say pad M or above, if you try to copy it and scroll back down at the same time, the controls freeze and you have to restart the app.
And if this app is somehow still going to be supported in updated, some more built in lead sounds and sub bass options would be nice, as I’ve found myself having used the vast majority of the current leads, and I’ve started to get just a little bored with them. It would make me extremely happy to have the developers continue to regularly support and update this app, as I use it upwards of 2 hours daily, and love to make music on it. :D
This gets 5 stars because it's the most exciting app since Beatmaker... It is NOT anywhere near as complete and fully featured as Beatmaker, however if this Dev were to release a "Pro" version of this they could give Intua a run for their money at some point down the road. I hate to compare though, because it really is apples and oranges. Things I like about this; the option to lay down a vocal track!!; the simplicity of the track consruction and editing, the GUI; sample variety and quality.
This really is sort of what I'd consider the pre-release, or toy version right now though - is there a way to save your songs? I haven't found it yet if there is.... Also badly needed- export functions, and the ability to make longer songs. And vocal overdubbing is a neccessity as well.
Loads of fun though overall- absolutely positively worth the download.
- Sergio Barbosa
- 160.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Elionze Group
- In-App Purchases
- Pay monthly, cancel anytime $0.49
- Pay once, enjoy forever $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.