The FingerCMS (Central Monitoring Software) for iPhone is designed for use with DVRs. With state-of-the-art CMS technology for iPhone, virtually unlimited number of DVRs can be monitored and controlled.
The key features are:
. Remote monitoring and control for virtually unlimited number of DVRs,
. H.264 decode capability,
. Dual-streaming video,
. Two-way audio,
. Alarm input monitoring and alarm output control,
. PTZ control,
. Versatile live/playback display formats: 1/4/9/16 split windows,
. Playback search by time or event,
. Playback operations: Play, Pause, Fast Forward, Fast Backward, Single Step, etc.,
. Log display,
. Snapshot live or recorded video, and
. Password to access DVRs.
1. Aspect ratio 16:9 for video windows in landscape mode.
2. User switchable between 16:9 and full video in landscape mode.
3. User switchable between dual stream and record stream in 1-window mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Not working on iOS6 in my iPhone 4S!
It is not working on iOS6, some times OK but more jump out of the App.
Please fix it.
- deeplet tech
- 59.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Deeplet Technology Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.