By Deeplet Technology Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FingerCMS (Central Monitoring Software) for iPhone is designed for use with DVRs. With state-of-the-art CMS technology for iPhone, virtually unlimited number of DVRs can be monitored and controlled.
The key features are:
. Remote monitoring and control for virtually unlimited number of DVRs,
. H.264 decode capability,
. Dual-streaming video,
. Two-way audio,
. Alarm input monitoring and alarm output control,
. PTZ control,
. Versatile live/playback display formats: 1/4/9/16 split windows,
. Playback search by time or event,
. Playback operations: Play, Pause, Fast Forward, Fast Backward, Single Step, etc.,
. Log display,
. Snapshot live or recorded video, and
. Password to access DVRs.
What's New in Version 1.09.06
1. Support set/clear PTZ preset location.
2. Support going back 5 seconds for playback.
3. Disconnecting all DVRs while App is running in background.
4. Centering video window in landscape mode.
5. Bug fix for PTZ pan/tilt function in landscape mode.
6. Bug fix for time zone in multiple device display.