By Izatt International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn the American Sign Language Alphabet in a fun and easy way!
ASL Fingerspell has three ways to learn, three ways to have fun:
▪ All 26 signs displayed on one screen
▪ Single tap and sign fills the screen
▪ Switch to turn on/off English letters
▪ Full screen signs display in random order
▪ You select the speed they display
▪ English letter appears after chosen time
▪ Enter a word and see how it's spelled
▪ You choose the speed
▪ Practice your words to match the screen!
ASL Fingerspell is a great way for grownups and kids to learn or brush up on fingerspelling while having a great time doing it!
It's a great APP for the money, but the word spelling option spells WAY too fast at the fastest speed, and it crashes the iPod. It would also be great if it included numbers.
Worth the $1
Bought it to learn the asl alphabet.. Learned it. Love the phrase, but the flash cards seem to crash into a few cards.. What's up with that?
Should go the opposite way and flash fingerspell words then ask for them to be typed to practice receptive skills
- Category: Education
- Released: Sep 27, 2008
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Izatt
- © 2008 Izatt International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.