Fingerzilla is a fast-paced, explosive game of utter destruction. Using your own finger(zilla), rain fiery chaos down upon buildings, cars, and people. The interface is simple, but the joy of squashing your boss is priceless!
We just had our 4 MILLIONTH player download the game! Download Fingerzilla yourself for:
- Retina graphics! All buildings, victims, and landscapes have been lovingly rendered in high-res for you to destroy. We also have all-new victims to squish!
- Multiplayer Support!
Play head-to-head against friends over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Any map you've unlocked can be played head-to-head, plus we have a new set of Multiplayer maps with modified rules and visuals!
- Gameplay Boosts!
We've added over a dozen boosts to take your gameplay to the next level. Extend mission times for extra smashing power; spill out more people to squish; add unique and named buildings with special abilities, and a bunch more!
All buildings now have a chance to spit out collectible items (like a soda bottle or an SUV). Collect these and trade them in for bonus score, free tokens, and free boosts!
- Universal App -- Fingerzilla runs on the iPad, and displays the full Retina graphics as well!
- New Levels -- new places to destroy, and new unique building variations to crush.
- Mini-Games & Bonus Missions -- Play "Fingers vs. Zombies" or spend time crushing cars on the 101!
- Compete and share with friends -- when your friends play, you'll get a bonus! You'll also see your best score on each level, and scores of other players that you're beating!
- Game Center! Compete with Leaderboards and Achievements versus the world!
- Squish Your Friends! Turn on the Names Pack, and squish all your Facebook friends, or colleagues from your contacts.
- Game Enhancements -- in addition to the Mutation Pack, you can add bonus-bearing victims, level upgrades, and more!
- Unique buildings and vehicles -- add on skyscrapers, boats, new houses, taxis, city hall, and other buildings, each with unique behavior (factories explode, towers flood out executives, etc.)
- Great performance on all devices -- get 60FPS smooth animation on all recent phones, iPods and tablets, and much better playability even on the original iPhone!
As always, please write us at email@example.com if you have any problems and we'll get them fixed!
Updated for compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
This was one of the first games I downloaded when I first got a iPod Touch in 2011. It’s nice knowing it’s still here. Thanks for keeping me entertained all these years :)
Fingerzilla is awesome! The best time waster ever!!
I will play levels over and over again to get high scores. I like the new version also!!!
Fun, but REALLY laggy
This game is a lot of fun--what's not to love about the idea of being able to smash virtual buildings and virtual people?!? However, it could be better. The game doesn't come anywhere close to registering all of my taps, and sometimes it can be up to 3-5 seconds before it responds to your tap, if there are already a lot of fires going. With such bad lag it seems almost impossible to get anything beyond the first level or two of damage. I almost wonder if that was intentional: make it next to impossible to do very well without the in-app purchase powerup pack to get people to buy it.
Another thing that could be better is that there are only maybe 5-10 building types that are the only buildings used throughout the game (even in the "San Francisco" level, I think). Seeing 5-10 buildings copied and pasted over and over in different configurations makes the game not quite as interesting.
Overall, I would say that even though this game had its flaws, it's worth downloading and playing with for a few minutes because it's free.
- Thomas Ricket
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2009-2014 Inert Soap
- In-App Purchases
- Mutation Pack $0.99
- Level Pack $0.99
- Name Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.