Finish. The procrastinator's to-do list.
By Basil Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**2013 Apple Design Award Winner!!!**
Overcome the clutches of procrastination with Finish, a busy iPhone user’s best friend. Unlike other to-do apps that are "clever" for their own sake, only Finish takes advantage of how you naturally think. Finish gets in your face when you need it, stays out of the way when you don't, and effortlessly keeps you focused on the only thing that matters: completing important tasks.
Fully rebuilt for iOS 8!
WHAT THE CRITICS SAY:
Forbes: "You can retire your post it notes!"
iPhone Life Magazine: "I've never found task apps that useful…but Finish for iPhone has changed that."
TechCrunch: "If you’re a high school or college student, or a freelancer with deadlines, Finish’s due-date-based system will probably be just the trick."
TUAW: "Finish is a nice looking app. It's very well done. As days go by, tasks get re-assigned accordingly. That's pretty handy as deadlines draw nearer."
A PERFECT FORMULA FOR TASK-MANAGEMENT SUCCESS:
– Simple, intuitive to-do entry. Name, date, done.
– Unique, fully automated, timeframes-based task management. Your tasks automatically slide up as time passes through your customizable Short-, Mid-, and Long-Term Timeframes.
– Notifications that actually help: with optional notifications for both when a task slides or becomes due, you can stay focused on each individual task, while also maintaining a broader sense of how long you have to do everything. Set a time for any task in just a few taps, and even turn on the "Bother Me" switch if you want be be bothered every hour to finish your task! It's a secret weapon against procrastination.
– Truly satisfying completion indicators.
– A gorgeous, gesture-based interface--Finish is smooth as can be and a joy to use, because you deserve it.
- One-tap access to all of your completed tasks. Just tap the Finish in the top bar to see what you've finished!
– Multiple view modes--don't want to be stressed and overwhelmed, no matter how much you have to do? Finish intelligently collapses your less urgent tasks, without you needing to worry about a thing. Feeling ahead of the game, and want to see everything at once? Just flick off Focus Mode in Settings. You'll be ready to conquer all of your stuff, no matter the circumstances.
– …and more! (full list & descriptions at www.getfinish.com)
With updates constantly in the works, Finish can only get better. You're awesome, so why not grab the best procrastination-beating and To-Do app available?
With Finish at your fingertips, procrastination is a thing of the past.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements -- this update fixes issues with slow launch times as well as reward bugs. Thanks!
Great set-up, easy to use!
When creating a task, you can choose between "short term", "medium", or "long term"--as defined by how you set them--to help organize your prioritized tasks. You can easily choose a date and time at which/by which to finish the task, and they've made handy short-cuts for quickly making a task for today. After creating a task, you can view them (if you choose) from the "Today" drop-down general phone menu--easily glance at your list and quickly check things off as you go. Personally, this might be my favorite part. Design is simple and intuitive, not confusing or muddled with anything unnecessary. And get this: they recently started working together with Kiip to give you little coupons based on how many tasks you complete--fun incentive for mundane things like, "do laundry".😉
The best: so easy
I've tried every organizing app in the store. Some were pretty expensive. All have strengths in organizing if you have a very complex life. But all requires a lot of entry time and choices to simply add something. I wanted an app that was as easy as writing a task on a 3 by 5 card. This is it! One simply clicks add, it's written in a window, tap for a calender for the due date and then a time, if needed and save.
The icon shows the total number of tasks then alerts you when one comes due. I needed this ease of use more than any other organizational option. It's Great!
I only hope it's kept simple and the 'over design phemenon' doesn't strike: more entry options, more organisational levels and attempts to have social media, too.
Helps manage my adult ADD
As an adult with ADD, I'm incredibly forgetful and I get off task fairly easily. I love this app, I wish I found it years ago. I'm able to set a task for myself to do (say for example, file taxes) and if I'm busy at that moment and can't do it right then, it will keep reminding me. It helps me so much. My old calendar is ok to put some things on, but it won't constantly remind me like this app will.
I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I feel so much more in control of my life now. I don't usually give reviews for apps, but this one isn't just functional and user friendly-it's improved my quality of life.
Thank you whoever made this app. You guys/ladies are amazing.