Finish. The procrastinator's to-do list.
By Basil Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**2013 Apple Design Award Winner!!!**
Overcome the clutches of procrastination with Finish, a busy iPhone user’s best friend. Unlike other to-do apps that are "clever" for their own sake, only Finish takes advantage of how you naturally think. Finish gets in your face when you need it, stays out of the way when you don't, and effortlessly keeps you focused on the only thing that matters: completing important tasks.
Fully rebuilt for iOS 8!
WHAT THE CRITICS SAY:
Forbes: "You can retire your post it notes!"
iPhone Life Magazine: "I've never found task apps that useful…but Finish for iPhone has changed that."
TechCrunch: "If you’re a high school or college student, or a freelancer with deadlines, Finish’s due-date-based system will probably be just the trick."
TUAW: "Finish is a nice looking app. It's very well done. As days go by, tasks get re-assigned accordingly. That's pretty handy as deadlines draw nearer."
A PERFECT FORMULA FOR TASK-MANAGEMENT SUCCESS:
– Simple, intuitive to-do entry. Name, date, done.
– Unique, fully automated, timeframes-based task management. Your tasks automatically slide up as time passes through your customizable Short-, Mid-, and Long-Term Timeframes.
– Notifications that actually help: with optional notifications for both when a task slides or becomes due, you can stay focused on each individual task, while also maintaining a broader sense of how long you have to do everything. Set a time for any task in just a few taps, and even turn on the "Bother Me" switch if you want be be bothered every hour to finish your task! It's a secret weapon against procrastination.
– Truly satisfying completion indicators.
– A gorgeous, gesture-based interface--Finish is smooth as can be and a joy to use, because you deserve it.
- One-tap access to all of your completed tasks. Just tap the Finish in the top bar to see what you've finished!
– Multiple view modes--don't want to be stressed and overwhelmed, no matter how much you have to do? Finish intelligently collapses your less urgent tasks, without you needing to worry about a thing. Feeling ahead of the game, and want to see everything at once? Just flick off Focus Mode in Settings. You'll be ready to conquer all of your stuff, no matter the circumstances.
– …and more! (full list & descriptions at www.getfinish.com)
With updates constantly in the works, Finish can only get better. You're awesome, so why not grab the best procrastination-beating and To-Do app available?
With Finish at your fingertips, procrastination is a thing of the past.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements -- this update fixes issues with slow launch times as well as reward bugs. Thanks!
Makes me feel relieved and focused
I am very stressed about my high school summer homework. I have SO much to do and haven't started. I'm a terrible procrastinator. But I downloaded this app because the title caught my attention. "Finish" really puts me at easy and motivates me to finish my stress and suffering. School starts in 2 weeks for me, and this app helped me map out when and how to do assignments and things. I've only used it for about 10 minutes but everything I need to get done is neatly ordered and alleviates some stress. Thank you to the creators of this app. I don't know what it is, but Finish is really making me focus, more so than Clear.
Just One Feature Suggestion
Great app! I really like the "bother me feature". It also doesn't send excess notifications like some other apps do.
However, my one suggestion would be an option to turn off the notification on the app icon for long-term tasks. Part of my motivation is seeing that red number on the app, but I have things that repeat every month on the 20th. So every month I have to see them all month.
I wish I could set it so only short term tasks have the little red number appear on the app.
I also wish that once you picked a time for something that it would automatically add the task because I keep accidentally not adding my tasks, but that's a small issue.
Other than that, it's great! Totally recommend for huge procrastinators like me.
This app is a procrastinator's friend
I procrastinate all the time, and writing an assignment down in a corner of a page in a notebook doesn't help me at all. Having constant reminders to finish my assignments surprisingly helps a lot. Also, it's a good assignment planner. College has work here and there, work due tomorrow and work due next month. This app helps with prioritizing and getting things done.