Finish. The procrastinator's to-do list.
By Basil Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**2013 Apple Design Award Winner!!!**
Overcome the clutches of procrastination with Finish, a busy iPhone user’s best friend. Unlike other to-do apps that are "clever" for their own sake, only Finish takes advantage of how you naturally think. Finish gets in your face when you need it, stays out of the way when you don't, and effortlessly keeps you focused on the only thing that matters: completing important tasks.
Fully rebuilt for iOS 8!
WHAT THE CRITICS SAY:
Forbes: "You can retire your post it notes!"
iPhone Life Magazine: "I've never found task apps that useful…but Finish for iPhone has changed that."
TechCrunch: "If you’re a high school or college student, or a freelancer with deadlines, Finish’s due-date-based system will probably be just the trick."
TUAW: "Finish is a nice looking app. It's very well done. As days go by, tasks get re-assigned accordingly. That's pretty handy as deadlines draw nearer."
A PERFECT FORMULA FOR TASK-MANAGEMENT SUCCESS:
– Simple, intuitive to-do entry. Name, date, done.
– Unique, fully automated, timeframes-based task management. Your tasks automatically slide up as time passes through your customizable Short-, Mid-, and Long-Term Timeframes.
– Notifications that actually help: with optional notifications for both when a task slides or becomes due, you can stay focused on each individual task, while also maintaining a broader sense of how long you have to do everything. Set a time for any task in just a few taps, and even turn on the "Bother Me" switch if you want be be bothered every hour to finish your task! It's a secret weapon against procrastination.
– Truly satisfying completion indicators.
– A gorgeous, gesture-based interface--Finish is smooth as can be and a joy to use, because you deserve it.
- One-tap access to all of your completed tasks. Just tap the Finish in the top bar to see what you've finished!
– Multiple view modes--don't want to be stressed and overwhelmed, no matter how much you have to do? Finish intelligently collapses your less urgent tasks, without you needing to worry about a thing. Feeling ahead of the game, and want to see everything at once? Just flick off Focus Mode in Settings. You'll be ready to conquer all of your stuff, no matter the circumstances.
– …and more! (full list & descriptions at www.getfinish.com)
With updates constantly in the works, Finish can only get better. You're awesome, so why not grab the best procrastination-beating and To-Do app available?
With Finish at your fingertips, procrastination is a thing of the past.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Three! Point! Oh! What's in this update, you ask, you kind soul? <3
Well, Finish is going *fully free*, and we're providing an amazing experience to all of our users. No more in-app-purchases. Setting a specific time for your tasks? Free. Adding unlimited tasks? Free. Bother-me notifications? Free. Happiness and fulfillment? We try. :)
Beyond total free-ness, we've fixed a bajillion bugs, enhanced and fixed some issues with our rewards, improved iOS 8 compatibility, and more.
The Finish Team <3
Improved my life
As a student, I needed a faster, more efficient way of handling assignments and remembering all I needed to do. This app offers a streamlined solution. Not only is it the coolest checklist I've ever used, it provides a easy-to-use interfaces with options of reminder notifications, dates to be have competed your task, mindless organization of those tasks, even a classic checklist layout from iOS 8's Notification Center.. All for free! There's even a little reward system if you want to give yourself some coupon-y incentives. And did I mention there aren't any pesky ads, either? Both thumbs up, developers!
Easy to access due dates
My favorite part about this app is the widget you can add to the quick menu on the iPhone. What makes it better than Wunderlist is the fact that it'll show you up and coming assignments rather than just the ones due on that day. Makes it easy to edit and complete with just a simple swipe. Great app! Personally I don't think it should be advertised as a procrastinators to-do list because helping a procrastinator is almost impossible. It takes motivation not organization.
Nice app with a major (to me) flaw
I really want to like this app but the main feature that drew me to it doesn't seem to work correctly. I like the repeating tasks and the Bother Me feature that keeps sending you notifications until you do the task. This bother me function works great once but if you have a repeating task it seems to only bother you for the first occurrence and turns itself off for subsequent occurrences. This makes my favorite feature of the app pretty much useless. Hopefully the developer will fix this soon.