Meet Finn by Chase, a new all-mobile checking and savings account designed to help you save and spend smarter. Do everything you expect from a bank, like depositing checks and paying bills, while automatically growing your savings and helping you understand your spending. All without leaving the app – now that’s taking charge of your money.
So… what do you get with Finn?
- An FDIC-insured checking and savings account with a shiny new debit card, minus a monthly service fee.
- Access to 29,000 fee-free ATMs. Yeah, you read that right.
- 24/7 help. Message us in the app or call us for human contact.
- Send money with Zelle® to pay your friends back for that round of drinks.
- Deposit checks with a picture. It’s easier than taking a selfie. We swear.
- Best of all? It’s backed by Chase, so you know your money is safe and sound.
Plus, with innovative tools built right in the app, you can:
PUT YOUR SAVINGS ON AUTOPILOT. Create personalized rules to save for what you want, how you want. Set the app to save when you spend money at a certain place, every time a purchase makes you happy, when you get paid and more! Your savings, your rules.
LEARN HOW SPENDING MAKES YOU FEEL. Track which purchases are wants or needs and how they make you feel, and get a whole new perspective on your money.
SPEND SMARTER WITH PERSONALIZED TRENDS. Charts and graphs break down your spending habits by needs vs. wants, emotions or purchase category.
Finn by Chase℠ mobile app is available for select mobile devices. There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply.
Check deposit with Finn by Chase℠ mobile app is subject to deposit limits and funds are typically available by next business day. Deposit limits may change at any time. Other restrictions apply. Go to https://www.chase.com/digital/mobile-deposits for limitations, terms, conditions and details. Check deposit is compatible with Apple iPhone SE or higher using iOS 10.3 or higher. Enroll in the Finn by Chase℠ mobile app. Message and data rates may apply.
Finn by Chase℠ Bill Pay: Must enroll in Finn by Chase℠ app Bill Pay. Certain restrictions and other limitations may apply.
Send Money with Zelle®: Both parties need a U.S. bank account; only one needs an eligible Chase account. Transfers between eligible Chase accounts and select participating Zelle member banks or Zelle app users are typically available within minutes (go to https://www.chase.com/personal/quickpay to view participating banks). Transfers between eligible Chase accounts and non Zelle member banks not using the Zelle app could take up to 5 business days. Enroll on the Finn by Chase℠ app. Limitations may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
©2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Hey, it’s us again! The exterminator forgot to zap some bugs…sigh.
Ratings and Reviews
Best online bank out of all of the here’s why.
• when I made this I thought I would have to go to third party atms where I can’t deposit and only withdraw money but with this you can literally go to chase branches and not only withdraw but also deposit cash in there plus you can go to the tellers so basically you have a fully free account with the full benefits of a regular bank you basically have a regular bank with no fees whatsoever and 24/7 customer service, there customer service is pretty fast as well and yes I’ve seen better but there pretty good. An you have one thing this internet bank has that other ones don’t and it is zelle which makes you send money straight from your account to another persons bank with there number or email which is a perfect feature they implemented. This internet bank and simples internet bank are the two best ones because you can deposit money orders you don’t need a check just buy a regular money order and deposit it to load funds to your account which is available the next day so that’s a very good feature but FINN wins this debate because your able to use chase branches to load your money and get your money instantly that’s the issue we want our money instantly not a day later so the best internet bank gos to FINN they just have to do a complete app make over there app looks boring an plain.
Great app, great bank.
Here is why you should consider Finn. It’s a mobile first modern bank with plenty of cool features. But is not a fly by night operation because it’s owned by chase. Yes you don’t have branches like full chase accounts. But you can use chase ATMs and even deposit cash in them. Which is better than every other online bank. The fact it’s based on being mobile only is perfect because it frees up developer time making the website which I have noticed I never log into any more with any of my other banks. I really can’t remember the last time I logged into a banks website. Unless I couldn’t do something from my phone. Which I believe the point of Finn is to allow everything to be done via phone. . P.S if you are complaining about no credit cards and don’t like the emoji based rating and other features. This application isn’t for you. It was designed for millennials and younger. It wasn’t designed to satisfy every class and age of person. Chase offers other bank accounts for people who do not want these types of features. So it’s not fair to leave it negative reviews because of that.
Glad to hear you’re enjoying Finn and thanks for the feedback. We listened: Finn is now iPhone X-optimized! Hope you enjoy the new version.
No Complaints at All I Love This Acct.
I really like the Finn by Chase Account. I love the design of it I love that it’s user-friendly it pretty much lays out everything so you can understand everything better. I also absolutely love the design of the card. I just signed up about two or three weeks ago and it’s been a really great experience thus far. I was always really fascinated by Chase bank and what they have to offer, But at first couldn’t qualify for an account, this type of account that they offer now made it easy for me to be able to have an account for my direct deposit and debit card that I can use everywhere. My only stipulation is I actually live in Virginia and there doesn’t seem to be any branch locations or smart ATMs the closest one to me is in DC. But I love how they give you options to be able to add money to your account other than direct deposit, such as transferring money from one account at another bank to the other or simply using Zelle. Ultimately it’s been a good experience so far I hope it continues for a long time. #FinnbyChase
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.