Stream live sports, breaking news and more.
It’s the only streaming app you’ll ever want.
There’s live TV, premium channels, On Demand and your DVR content, too. With recommended watchlists, easy-to-find favorites and a smart and simple interface. You can take it to go, download to watch offline or stream data-free on Verizon Wireless. It’s included with your Fios TV subscription.
Watch hundreds of live TV channels at home and on the go, or thousands of movies and shows On Demand. With a visually beautiful and smart, full-screen video player.
Easy access to your personal DVR recordings, On Demand purchases, downloads, bookmarks and more. Get recommendations for shows and movies you’ll love.
Easy to find your favorite entertainment. Search for shows, movies, actors, teams. Filter by genre, ratings, favorite channels and more.
Manage your DVR, watch recordings or use the app to play them to your TV.
Verizon Wireless customers stream data-free.
Download the Fios TV app and start streaming as soon as you place your order.
The Fios TV app is included with the Fios TV subscription.
Req. compatible device and Fios® TV. Content restrictions may apply. Fios Internet req’d for in-home use. Full channel access and DVR streaming require Fios Multi-Room DVR Enhanced or Premium Service. Max. combined 4 simultaneous Live TV and/or DVR streams per media server. Verizon Wireless Data-Free Streaming: Req. postpay 4G LTE service. Non-streaming activity and app diagnostics (e.g., app downloads, starting/restarting the app, going off airplane mode and transitioning from Wi-Fi to 4G LTE) will incur data charges. For Verizon Unlimited customers, app data usage will be counted, not billed.
Early access to Fios TV app begins with activation & ends upon installation or in 14 days, whichever comes first.
Remote control functionality requires use of Fios® router & HD set-top box.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Added to this release:
- “Browse-while-streaming” – browse the Fios TV app while streaming continues on a mini player that floats over the app
- ‘Recently watched’ rail on the Home screen enables one-touch channel streaming of your recently watched channels
- Badging to identify a series and to identify partially or fully watched DVR content on Home screen and on My Stuff > DVR > Recorded screens
- Badging to easily identify subscribed On Demand content for mobile viewing
- Pick up where you left off—resume play added for DVR and VOD content.
- Resolution of inaccurate in-home and out-of-home status
- Some issues causing player freeze/crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Update: jump to last channel now added, thank you. Will update again if freezing subsides and other features added back.
Update: the more I use it the less I like it. It freezes a lot. Needs previous functionality restored of ability to jump to last channel with one touch, seeing time and program progress without closing program, and leaving filters at last state. I really dislike using this app.
It’s ok - pretty intuitive but then again I thought FIOS Mobile was, too. I miss tapping on the screen while watching a tv program and seeing what time it ends without leaving the program. I also don’t like that we can’t choose last channel watched while in a tv program, thereby flipping between two programs during commercials. Please bring that functionality back! Another thing I don’t like is having to set my filters AGAIN every time I go into TV listing. Between the two, for the way I utilize the app, don’t do away with FIOS mobile.
DO NOT RECOMMEND, DISAPPOINTED, NEEDS MAJOR UPDATE!!
Unfortunately I’ve forcibly upgraded to this app since they are no longer offering the original. I’m beyond disappointed and frustrated w/ this app. It desperately needs a new update to remove the bugs and glitches it has while viewing a movie or tv show it freezes completely and the audio & video never catch up, resolution is horrible. I’m missing a lot of channels while on home WiFi that I used to have on the previous version of the app. They decreased the variety of channels they had previously & repeat of the same channels for instance the music channels and gov’t channels are duplicate & in different locations each time you load the app. Also another critical issue: the movie or show stops abruptly & reverts to the main screen over and over again. The previous app was perfect nothing was wrong with it why would you get rid of it and put this garbage in place?? Verizon customers pay so much $$$ this bs Isn’t doing us any justice @ all!! Fix fix now!!
Live TV gets worse and worse
UPDATE: Been trying to be open minded about this new app, but only getting more frustrated. It’s as if Verizon has zero knowledge of how people watch TV. People like to hold the remote and flip through channels. Not with this app. No way to check out what else might be on without leaving the current program. It’s like going back to the 80s and watching cable. At least then when I turned on the TV I knew it would work. At this moment, I can’t watch news while making breakfast due to a “data error.” If I wanted to blare news from the other room, I’d get an HD antenna...so yes, I’m another step closer to cutting the cord.
Lacks the “last” feature and the ability to see what’s on other channels while watching a show. And when selecting a channel, it takes you to a static screen where you have to click again to watch the show. Why require two selections to watch a show. With the money Verizon makes, you could afford some usability testing.
- Verizon Services Corporation
- 135.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Verizon
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.