By Miss Pivot
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Buy now and save! What you will get with this app:
• A complete visual book experience - over 150 photos of body language tricks
• Master advanced body language techniques with an hour of video demonstrations
• Years of research compacted in illustrative and interactive infographics
• Achieve body language ninja status with games in each section
• Get all the facts from taking a Body Language workshop directly through Miss Pivot, a $179 value
• Explore at your pace with two different modes to explore the interactive book with over 150 pages
Product produced by Miss Pivot, thought leaders in the dating consultancy space scene in : Wall Street Journal, Fox-News, Time, Washington Times, Metromix and more.
You're out and about, just enjoying life. Suddenly, zing! You notice someone who's simply amazing. You feel attraction. Butterflies. Nervousness! Though generous with his arrows, Cupid has never provided a first aid kit. In fact, there has never been a reliable instruction manual for going from attraction to dating to building a successful relationship.
Fire Cupid attempts to remedy this situation. The goal of this app is to eliminate awkward moments in dating. It arms you with the knowledge you need when introducing yourself, and what signs (and flags) to watch out for. In the first installment, follow Holly, a client with dating concerns, as she meets with a body language expert and they talk about men and women's hidden mating signals.
Explore the scientific reasons behind people’s actions in this interactive book. Through animations, games, interactive graphics, and high-quality footage, you can learn the facts of dating.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated version to function with the new iPad3
Added feature to download content as needed
Added Bookmarking Feature
Added page numbers (is that important for most books?)
Really Good Presentation, Very Original
This age is all about unique thoughts. I think this book was really interesting in it's presentation. It took a good look at an old subject, body language, but presented it from a dating angle point of view in a really modern way. I think interactive book are the way of the future and there's something to be said about such a visual medium such as BL. It also made somethings click for me, let's just say the palms up will be showing more when I meet people :) Definitely recommend it, it's a good read.