By PureCommand, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FireJournal helps you manage your firefighting career from your first day on the job to the day you retire. Track the incidents you respond to, the people you work with, and journalize the key things that you might need to remember at some point in the future. Enter each activity that takes place during the day, including hiring, lineup, drills, fire prevention, shopping, maintenance, and more. Track each response, including both emergency and non-emergency, embellish them with tags, and track them historically on a map. In the future, when you need to research a past journal entry, you can find what you need in seconds. A private journal gives you the ability to record personal thoughts and impressions. The operations journal can be shared with others, either as part of reporting the history of an incident, sharing information, or as an accountability tool.
FireJournal™ has been designed by firefighters, incident managers, and software specialists as the central host for managing your career in the fire service.
FireJournal is a single app with core functionality related to a career in the fire service. Manage your career with capabilities that include:
- Journal entries for activities in your fire station, in the community, and with other members
- A private journal only you have access to
- Incident history and tracking (Fire, EMS, Rescue)
- Incident mapping (see a visual history of every incident you record)
- Map by incident type
- Review indicent history
- Auto-populate NFIRS reporting form(s) from incident entries
- Create your own “favorite” crew
- Adjust your crew when overtime members work with you
- Create an overtime shift and manage it
- Edit and manage all resources used by your department
- Maintain a profile of your rank, assignment, and activities
FireJournal is a FREE app.
1. Download FireJournal
2. Set up your personal account
3. Adjust settings to match your fire department
4. Start entering incidents, journal entries, and completing form data
WHO USES FIREJOURNAL?
Emergency Medical Technicians
Introducing FireJournal CONNECT! We've added a cloud-based management service that allows you to use the data saved on your iPad to the cloud - where you can work with the same data you have on saved to your iPad. You may make additional edits, add data, and use a series of new capabilities, including:
•Manage forms and data
•Secure data compliance
•Accurate Form generation
•Multiple report generation
•Share data with others
The data managed in CONNECT! will sync back to your iPad as well. Remember, you don’t need an Internet connection to enter data into FireJournal. When a connection becomes available, your data will sync to the cloud. FireJournal CONNECT! is an in-app subscription option, and you receive a 30 day FREE trial when you subscribe.
Add in the cloud-based capability of FireJournal CONNECT and access your data via any web browser and add mission-critical functionality to your operations.
FireJournal CONNECT! is an optional renewing subscription. You may cancel at any time.
There are three subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm the purchase.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the price shown above within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
To opt out, you must turn off the auto-renew function at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in force. Changes to your subscription are managed in your iTunes Account settings.
Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase any of the available FireJournal CONNECT! subscriptions.
What's New in Version 3.1.8
Minor changes and bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 3.1.8
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: PURECOMMAND, LLC
- © PureCommand, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- FireJournal CONNECT! Subscription (annual)$39.99
- FireJournal CONNECT! Subscription (quarterly)$12.99